Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

WTS Huge Egg

Looking to sell a Huge Egg. Feel free to pm me on here or in game at Brattygirlsback. 

• Like 2

can they be used on chaos? this may be worth a prem up and however much u want for it.

Getting a few people asking what this is so figured I would clarify. A Huge egg is a Dragon Egg. It is used to hatch a Dragon Hatchling. The dragon Hatchling can be killed for the potions / hide. I have been told that the dragon will spawn with a name if you rename the egg but I can not confirm that. Like all uniques this also gives you a small chance to get a tome when slayed. 

• Like 2

Didnt these things use to sell for over 1g?  man what happened to the market...

mm it's might be Unique item, as they aint available in game any more! People open your eyes! that's a great Happy Birthday Gift! can make event for you and your friends! But dont be lazy! Organise something nice! 
Can make an episode from Game of Thrones!  ;) add fantasy 

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, brattygirl said:

I have been told that the dragon will spawn with a name if you rename the egg but I can not confirm that.

I can confirm that.

As far as I remember the name will be for example "CustomName the venerable black dragon hatchling".

Plus you get a 50% chance on getting a female hatchling which can be used to farm more eggs if you know how to.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, Gofs said:

mm it's might be Unique item, as they aint available in game any more! People open your eyes! that's a great Happy Birthday Gift! can make event for you and your friends! But dont be lazy! Organise something nice! 
Can make an episode from Game of Thrones!  ;) add fantasy 

Just opened my eyes. Why don't you buy it then.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:13 PM, brattygirl said:

@Ascorbicthey still go for over 1gold. 

In this market. It's pretty much hard to find a buyer for a scale set for 1.5 gold,  never mind a gold coin for a egg. There's still might be players that overpay for everything tho, who knows.

I've heard in the past that there's a either chance or they just won't spawn if the egg cross a server. This might been changed or been false, but untill dev confirm we don't know for sure

23 minutes ago, Canis said:

I've heard in the past that there's a either chance or they just won't spawn if the egg cross a server. This might been changed or been false, but untill dev confirm we don't know for sure

I don't see any reason for that. The type of the creature is stored in the Data1 field which is transfered on cross server, so if things go right on transfer the egg will stay working as intended.

6 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

I can confirm that.

As far as I remember the name will be for exmample "CustomName the venerable black dragon hatchling".

Plus you get a 50% chance on getting a female hatchling which can be used to farm more eggs if you know how to.

Thank you for confirming that Sklo!