Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

[Fixed] Giant Crab of Jackal mission on Pristine

Yesterday this mob was mentioned on twitter : The giant crab of Jackal is fast and deadly, with a rock hard shell. Do you have what it takes to bring one down? #WurmIsWaiting https://t.co/OKMOyf69t4 (it was also mentioned earlier in the 'creatures of Jackal' post)

Later that day on Pristine we got this mission: 

Name: Everyone: Fo's first enigma
Creator: System
Started: 04/09/19 19:57
Progress: 8.142857%
Expires: 11/09/19 19:57

Difficulty: 3 / 7
Description: Fo requires you to slay 14 Giant crabs that have appeared across the land.
Rewards: 15m sleep bonus for each participant upon completion of this mission as well as 107 karma per creature with 90m extra sleep bonus split between participants upon completion (30m max each)

I did ask in CA but the answer I got was that giant crabs are on all servers, I suspect the person answering was thinking of the regular crabs however as this does seem to be a mob specific to Jackal?

Edit: as I just logged in and copied the mission details I see it is at 8% so they must be appearing after all, perhaps like the other rift scouts? This can be closed I guess sorry :D

It'll spawn 150% of the amount required, or 21 giant crabs, so you can complete the mission. Them spawning on regular servers is most likely a bug.