Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

The return of the Cele Vandal

WHOEVER KEEPS COMING TO MY DEED AND LEAVING RANDOM STATUES WITH MESSAGES. QUIT IT. I will find you and i will shave you. This is a year old joke . Stop the littering, i don't need an orphanage filled with child labour force

1 hour ago, punishlife said:

WHOEVER KEEPS COMING TO MY DEED AND LEAVING RANDOM STATUES WITH MESSAGES. QUIT IT. I will find you and i will shave you. This is a year old joke . Stop the littering, i don't need an orphanage filled with child labour force

If you want help getting rid of those, I'll take them :)

I mostly wan't to figure out how they keep making it past my walls, even before my terraforming i was sealed off and god no, i've got enough "happy halloween" and "welcome back" statues... 

Maybe someone added someone to permissions and then forgot to remove said person from permissions 

Just now, Grifo said:

Maybe someone added someone to permissions and then forgot to remove said person from permissions 

Screen_Shot_2019-03-22_at_5.33.23_PM.png

This thread made my day. Whoever is doing this, keep doing it, you are a hero. This is humour on such a high level!

• Like 1

Surround your place with the statues.. imp them to ql20/+ to see the creator names

THE CULPRIT IS FOUND, to avoid a name and shame thread i will hold back the info, rest assured i will begin shaving them soon

It wasn't me.. I swear!

--edit

anyway.. give us an update when there's some development, now the crave for more news EXISTS, rabbit's out of the hat.. keep the news flowing

Edited by Finnn