Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Lodestones on Xanadu

It is a good idea to list the available lodestones for Jackal transfer at this time, other than than at the latest rift area. Shydow reported to have erected one in the Newspring start area, behind the Epic portal. Please feel free to enter your ones.

I have a private one in the mine of my deed, at G13 NE, position 2763, -2063 . Locals may ask me for access. Unless public lodestones get erected in starter towns soon I may consider a more publicly accessible one in the area.

Edit: Of course visitors may ask for using the lodestone as well. There are some beds in my outlook tower on deed, and there  are pens for horses.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum

I have a public one at my deed. It is located at 4518, -3037 at i18. The deed name is Thule and it is a quick 2 minute walk from Greymead. The Lodestone is right next to my token.

I have one on my deed, behind a warehouse. Its at 3829 -7364 in T16. Feel free to use it, the staples does have some beds if you had a long travel.

There's one at Vrock Landing and Summerholt too, they're a starter town thing now, just like epic portals.

Got one at Windspears, too. Pretty much in the open between my wooden tower house and the stone walled chicken pen, a stone throw away from an inn with beds should you not log out on Jackal to get sleep on Freedom; that's how I roll through Jackal at the moment.

Deed's marked on the community map and is located in G18.

I want to add that there is a GM made public lodestone in the Vrock Landing starter deed now, 2 tiles northeast of the deed token. I assume other starter deeds have lodestones now, too.