Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

Make us buy more then 1 year at a time please

Why is this still a thing after all this time?
By4Mcg9.png

I could understand brand new accounts but like for someone like me who has had 10+ years none stop prem on atleast 2 accounts sometimes even more i really wish we had the option to buy that option again without waiting till its nearly over or buy bigger options

This topic comes up once in a while but it always dies down with no real word on it ever being said as to why this is the case or if something can be changed so id like to bring this up again(its been a long time)

Let me throw more money at you in the form of premium time please and thank you ❤️

Edited by wipeout
  • Like 3

"Make" 

All players will now require 12+ months of premium time to play! 

I'll pass this along, it's likely a Rolf decision

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

"Make" 

All players will now require 12+ months of premium time to play! 

I'll pass this along, it's likely a Rolf decision

Well you do make us pay for it well more specifically rolf does as he got us hooked on wurm and we cant live without it >.>

And thank you hopefully he will accept it as i would love to see this changed be it being able to buy 1 year at a time or more options

Edited by wipeout

I have always bought 6 months max for the past 9 years fearing that the game might not last beyond that. Stepping up to paying a year in advance would involve a lot of faith. Not too sure I am willing to take that step yet. Maybe if I survive to 10 years I could be more certain. Will check back then.

=Ayes=