Sign in to follow this  
Xor

Xor's Bargain Bin

How to contact me: Forums PM: Xor

• Forums: Xor
  • In Game: Xor, or Jasio
  • Discord: Xor

Location: Devil's Docks on Pristine server (NW Corner of N-13 on in game map, there is a canal that reaches me, although it isn't the best yet It is a project of mine coming up)

Prices: Everything is O.B.O. but to get a baseline see below!

Spoiler

I came up with this system below to try and create fairly cheap items, and save myself the time of individually pricing every single thing.. but I am aware in some cases the price may not be such a bargain, so use this below as a baseline, and feel free to make an offer if you don't think the calculation is reasonable. I am almost always negotiable.

** These prices are for the non-rare enchanted and unenchanted tools / weapons / etc. Items like bulks, rare+ items, etc will have prices listed.**

Base Item Price by QL: (Mats like Lumps, Cotton, clay, etc do not inclue Ql for pricing!)

95+ = 1s
90+ = 40c

80+ = 15c

70+ = 5c

(Under 70ql is free!)

Runed Items - Add 25c

Prices for Enchants by Power: Add a 30% Discount on any items with 2 or more enchants (Discount the QL too!)

100+ = 1.5s

96+ = 1.1s

90+ = 80c

80+ = 50c

70+ = 15c

(Anything under 70 power is free, but does not count towards the multi-enchant discount)

Payment: I take Silvers, Euros / USD (Paypal) or may accept trades for other items. To see what i'm interested in for trade look below!

Spoiler

Honestly I am not opposed to working something out for almost any rare+ items, maybe some bulks, or whatever you have, but some things I am specifically looking for right now are below:

- Demon Hota Medallion (Like the Glimmersteel Medallions (of a dog).. except of a demon instead ;) )

- Large & Small Magic Chest

- Merchant Contracts

- Trader Contract

** I understand that a trade for some of these items may result in myself owing silver / euros on top of the deal, or visa versa. **

I will continue to update this as I think of anything else I may want. 

Backstory:

Spoiler

I trade a lot in wurm, and generally amass quite a horde of items. I've decided to go ahead and make a store of sorts where i'll continually post and update what i have available as much as possible.

This is separate from other WTS posts I may make, as all of these items I am willing to let go quite cheap so everything in here is priced to sell (or at least i'm confident in its price being low).. but also everything is OBO. . i'm negotiable on most everything so feel free to make an offer! However, because of the nature of this store, I prefer to have as little time invested into getting rid of this stuff as possible which will mean all items are mailed at buyers' expense, and I do not deliver. (However, on some rare cases it may be negotiated).

I am not really a crafter myself in any area, so dont expect imp's or custom orders. I dont own a priest at this time either. However! I can recommend some awesome merchants that I use frequently myself. Those you will see at the bottom of this post.

**IMPORTANT NOTE** I will update this thread as much as possible, but please be aware i'm frequently trading so the availability of these items is not guaranteed (If we agree to a trade I WILL hold the items as negotiated, but sometimes items may be sold when you ask about them. Prices also may be adjusted as I go, up or down depending on the market and my knowledge of their values**

Rares

Spoiler

kSDK86c.jpg

Weapons / Armor

• Enchanted
Spoiler

bllo0TC.jpg

• Unenchanted
Spoiler

Coming Soon

Tools

• Enchanted
Spoiler

ADuikyp.jpg

1coaNtY.jpg

IGv79j9.jpg

• Unenchanted
Spoiler

Coming Soon

Holiday Items

Spoiler

Coming Soon

Misc Items

Spoiler

Crusaders Banner, Cedarwood - 1.5s

Macedon Banner, Pinewood - 2s

x2 Jenn Kellon Banner - 1.5s ea

Pandemonium Banner - 1.5s

Ebonaura Flag - 1s

Black Legion Banner - 2.5s

x6 Empire of Mol Rehan Banner - 1.5s ea

x2 Empire of Mol Rehan Flag - 1s ea

Man VS Bear HoTa (Red) - 3.5s

Bison VS Dog HoTa (Red) - 3.5s

.56kg Raw Drake Hide - 14s (25c/kg!)

Bulk Goods

Spoiler

8k 92ql Carrots - 50c/1k

13k 91ql Garlic - 60c/1k

9k 89ql Wheat - 50c/1k

7k 91ql Barley - 50c/1k

Ships & Boats

Spoiler

Cedarwood Corbita - 3s

Willow Corbita - 3s

Knarr - 5s

Recommended Merchants!

Spoiler

Dragon's Beard Markets - Does almost everything QUICKLY and at good prices!

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/165583-dragon-beard-markets-one-stop-shop/

Edited by Xor
  • Like 1

Rare Statuette of Fo and Rare Pottery Planter, Cod to Brattygirlsback please!

• Like 1

x3 Horde of the Summoned Banner - 80c ea

x4 Horde of the Summond Flag - 50c ea

Damn @brattygirlI wanted those too! xD 

CoD to Ajblack please

Edited by AJBlack

5 hours ago, brattygirl said:

Rare Statuette of Fo and Rare Pottery Planter, Cod to Brattygirlsback please!

on their way!

3 hours ago, AJBlack said:

x3 Horde of the Summoned Banner - 80c ea

x4 Horde of the Summond Flag - 50c ea

Damn @brattygirlI wanted those too! xD 

CoD to Ajblack please

Turns out i need to rune my box first, working on that and will get them over to you asap!