Fairyshine

Best Screenshots - Jackal

Would be cool to see some piccies of awesome fights or sights, all relating to Jackal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Warlander said:

In the heart of corruption

hJ8Ggfs.jpg

Looks like it was taken with a camera by a Weta doing the boomer move where they have their thumb on the lense.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Flubb said:

Looks like it was taken with a camera by a Weta doing the boomer move where they have their thumb on the lense.

They are so big, hard to take screenshot without weta in the shot especially when you are running away while taking it. :D

• Like 2

OPdBcLH.jpg

S6HCti6.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zentil said:

9MtzNf4XZAumsNcmkQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Such an amazing screenie.

Oh look! I can see my pink and sparkly deed!   :P  😁 🤩

f8ce55a8a55bde6908ccb5aa473d8722.png

• Like 6

zDV4WWE.jpg

SiCqWsr.jpg

yCwkgNs.jpg

ttfCH8W.jpg

AdfgMnK.png

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 4

6FwvPzA.jpg

Edited by Wiluss
  • Like 6

jabeNXl.jpgusQQAWs.pngG8U9POi.jpgqhxmYqM.jpgjNUGfU0.jpg

Edited by Legios
  • Like 4

95DNb3jh.jpg

Edited by Kasumi
  • Like 4

I decided to run into the wilderness.  I went what I think is west through a small steppe past the little lake by No Skill Noobs and Toehold.  It's a climb to get to that steppe.  There are two mountains there, and a kind of flat area between them that is also very high up.  I went over that and down into a bowl shaped steppe.  It was hunted out a bit.  There were some hellhorses and a lot of horse corpses with stuff in them still that did not have much decay.  I looked further west, and saw another large mountain range in the distance.  I am not sure what possessed me, but it looked like there were two huge valleys with trees and two mountain ranges, and I went for it.  Trying to keep going in one direction, I went kind of westward through the first valley, and found another small lake. Someone else had been there.  I saw a corpse, but don't recall the name.  I think it started with L.  This was very far from the steppe and the starter area. 
I kept going.  I went through what seemed to be endless maples.  There were a ton of bears and trolls.  There were also lots of cows and bulls.  I went through the second valley, and came to a very large inland lake.  There were no rift beasts to be seen anywhere.  I camped for the night, foraged, made myself some food by the water on a spit of land.  Continuing west in the morning, I forged on. I got to the far western edge and began to go up the mountain where it looked passable.  I got caught in a massive forest of olive trees.  Chased by trolls and hellhounds, I tried to get back down, but was stuck on a small area of steep ground and couldn't find my way free.  I must have run into a pod of rift mobs because suddenly, they were everywhere.  I found my demise there at the end of 11 rift monster claws along with a number of hellhounds and trolls.  My fs being 6.5, I am surprised it all lasted that long.  I did have the presence of mind to take some screen shots of the lake. https://pasteboard.co/IwyKneJ.jpg  https://pasteboard.co/IwyJBei.jpg

• Like 5

I think it rains to much on jackal its started to rain in caves now

oGw7en9.jpg

• Like 1

illusive monsters of Jackal.

R5fLQid.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, StarsHollow said:

gRFetcZ.jpgDescribe your first days on Jackal: Seeing red.

Wow, this pic! Awesome! Is like a red eyelid closing over a tired eye hiding a world inside! Absolutely love it ❤️

• Like 2

Classic, but never getting old.

909d31e380f2da31e8a17918ee8ca994.jpg

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

The devs wanted to have a harder then normal wurm setup

Our village apparently went 1 step further

Introducing our 2nd in command who's only defense against claw attacks aimed at his chest are his nipples made out of steel
And yes you are seeing that correctly that is underwear made out of human skin from the last villager who dared defy him(Sickle might or might not have been the murder weapon)
hddJ19j.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wipeout said:

The devs wanted to have a harder then normal wurm setup

Our village apparently went 1 step further

Introducing our 2nd in command who's only defense against claw attacks aimed at his chest are his nipples made out of steel
And yes you are seeing that correctly that is underwear made out of human skin from the last villager who dared defy him(Sickle might or might not have been the murder weapon)
hddJ19j.png

cover6.jpg

• Like 1