Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Looking for developers to work with on server mods - Paid on completion

We are looking to start our own server but are short of a few devs. We want to make it unique, not to contest other servers but to offer something different to players, and we only have so many players in our community who can help so far. So, we're looking for people who can help us with that. We pay per completed mod, depending on what you've been doing. 

At this moment we're looking for all kinds of developers, so if you're interested, hit me up for details. A portfolio will be required, otherwise we will have you join a small test project before beginning paid work. 

• Like 2

well I don't know about anyone else but I can say how I do things.

If a request is posted and I think the idea is interesting or fun then I will probably make it, if I don't find it interesting then I won't.

Seems to me you are a WO player looking to make a WU server, not sure if you are after recreating WO experience but without the paying premium for it.

Either way, lots to learn for hosting a server yourself, have fun  😃

4 hours ago, Cuddles said:

well I don't know about anyone else but I can say how I do things.

If a request is posted and I think the idea is interesting or fun then I will probably make it, if I don't find it interesting then I won't.

Seems to me you are a WO player looking to make a WU server, not sure if you are after recreating WO experience but without the paying premium for it.

Either way, lots to learn for hosting a server yourself, have fun  😃

There's no point in recreating WO, I have plenty of characters and 5 deeds that I'm happy to pay for. We're simply trying to find some people to work together with on a permanent and reliable basis on things exclusive to our server, not for monetary gain or as competition to anyone or anything.

• Like 1