Jberg

Amateur mapping

we totally need your best MS Paint representation of how the map looks

post them in this thread

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is a very bad map since I cant log in to verify the locations of where things actually are. This is all based on memory. The green area has slopes that go up as you go outwards from the lake. same with the corruption.

I will definetly do an update to this once the server is back online. And after i get my rowboat in sailing condition ill be out mapping more

basically just rotate the map clockwise an eighth or so and its pretty close. still some things off on the starter deed side though.

hihBkUU.png

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 4

I am bad on making maps, starter deed side has also corrupted land, and that water area isnt lake:

01JtU82.jpg

What are the odds to bribe a gm with peanut bags and coffee supply for few years.. to get a map dump of jackal's home-world? 🤔🤨

Meanwhile.. still waiting on that @Votipsketch of the situation it's the "next best" thing.

Dwarven task force is exploring and will prepare something soon.

• Like 1

These are the View i have so far Still have to go climb the mountain that have some more land behind but its a work in progress but i also plan on chopping the trees down that are in the way for the island i see.Kd8n90i.jpgQXDWCQe.jpgXT8ygWQ.jpgRiy50Co.jpgRPh7xGK.jpg9BS6YiE.jpgsLB51Zs.jpgj8xaphE.jpglLtnLDi.jpgoxjTXGH.jpgsstCUb2.jpg

• Like 5

I can't seem to get pictures to show here nice and neat, but here is my map of the Northern coast of Jackal with a good bit of the western coast too.  Here is the link:  https://pasteboard.co/IzrBkMW.jpg

The island in the upper right hand corner should also be green.

Edited by Nirav
  • Like 4
  • Cat 1

Hi Nirav,

I was in the large bay north and the maps seems ok. Did build a QL31 beacon at the south side of that bay and could not activate it.

Posted (edited)

I don't quite have the FS to travel around much, but this is looking north from the mountain above my deed, towards (I think where the red arrow is) somewhere around the starter deed.

https://imgur.com/cQXN2Qq

Edited by Xalorum