Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Epic portal issue to home servers

I've tried to jump to a home server on Epic from Celebration (on a toon that is on that home server and last visited there on Thursday) and instead I get a choice on my epic portal to choose from the home servers. Tried on another toon who is on the same home server, same issue. It seems something is quite wrong there, I did not try to jump over to avoid any further issues.

Checked on a toon who is on Elevation and the portal shows Elevation as destination correctly - did not try to jump over though.

I've filed a support ticket on the issue in parallel to this report.

LSpLpLq.png

Edited by Jaz

Currently looks like it is not affecting everyone. I've successfully ported over several alts who had the correct dialog when approaching the portal - only the expected home servers was shown 

I would say it is most likely safe to get over if you are not presented with all three home servers in the list but only the correct one you expect there.

UPDATE:

With a GM supervising the test I've chosen the correct home server from the list at my epic portal.

The next dialog listed me the option of the starter town on the home server but I proceeded.

I've been entering the home server at the correct location - where I left it last time and my kingdom, items and skills are fine. 

I can jump back and forward without any issue as normal now.

So it seems if you face this issue on your toon make sure you choose the server you were when you left Epic the last time.

Fun fact - I've tried about 5-6 alts and neither of them had the issue even on the same portal I used.

Edited by Jaz

That's really good to know, thank you for being the guinea pig. :) 

This was fixed on the update 1st SEP 19, it will not however be retroactive, if you came from epic to jackal and you get this message please log a support ticket for a GM to convert you