Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Jackal Launch Live stream and event!

Hey folks! 

With the release of the new content tonight on Indie I would formally like to invite you all to watch all the action unfold live as I explore this new adventure with @Retrograde! Join us as we battle with the hordes of other keen adventurers to defeat the rift and then take the fight to them in a never before seen experience. 

See this link for countdown timer: 

Where can you watch this all happening? Over on Twitch, check out the spoiler window below to find the channel below!

Spoiler

I can hear some of you saying; "Drongo, this timing sucks I can't watch live!" Well you're in luck, you can watch the VOD after the stream at this link in the spoiler window below (I've updated it now!)

Spoiler

I hope to see you all there, much love ya'll!

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 7

Can't see your stream , inde started 20 mins ago 

Edited by LordLouis

The rift was delayed for one more restart, I'm not sure where Emoo is but you can tune in on fabricants if emoo doesnt show up!

Imagine choosing to sleep instead of streaming wurm at 4am :( 

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for taggin along for what was a stream of new and exciting adventure. 

You can watch all the action in the video below if you missed out:

• Like 1

Hilarity abounded! No one should miss the brilliant slam poetry at 0:10:27. 🤣 And I wonder if Emoo has yet figured out how to light his dreamed-of forge without flint and steel. Will Archaed ever return with the trove of tools?? Why hasn't there been an Episode 2 yet?!? 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kohle said:

Hilarity abounded! No one should miss the brilliant slam poetry at 0:10:27. 🤣 And I wonder if Emoo has yet figured out how to light his dreamed-of forge without flint and steel. Will Archaed ever return with the trove of tools?? Why hasn't there been an Episode 2 yet?!? 

We're currently live with episode two right now of Jackal adventures, we'll be planting a deed tonight as I team up with the ever flexing Fabricant! 

• Like 1