Sign in to follow this  
Enki

The Cyberbully Blues: 8/29/2019

A group of people decided to try a very despicable form of cyberbullying in a pathetic attempt to force a developer to leave the team.  I have seen my fair share of disturbing things and this is one of the lowest and most disgusting events I have witnessed in our storied history. This has gone way beyond anything that can be tolerated and it will not be tolerated!

These individuals have attempted to humiliate and harass a developer to get the developer to leave by threatening to release information that they mistakenly believed would be humiliating to them.  First off, this is completely unacceptable behavior anywhere! Cyberbullying is a crime, and it will not be tolerated here either! Secondly, they have nothing of interest on the developer to begin with and have attempted to twist innocent information to fit their demented criminal narrative.

This case was researched behind the scenes via various avenues of inquiry and logs tying everyone and their efforts together have been confirmed.  The following people are confirmed to be involved with this cyberbullying ring and they will forever be labeled as Toxic Players and unwelcome in Wurm Online!

Alexgopen

Chromie

Niki

Propheteer

Zehive

Thank you,

Enki (Head Game Master)

• Like 88

Sign in to follow this