Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Jackal: Rift Opening Dates

Prior to this update no rifts will appear after the 25th of August, and all existing rifts will close on the 28th of August. They will open after this update at a specific time per server to allow as many people to plan to attend across the entire weekend as possible. The dates are:

Server
Opening time
Independence 6PM Fri UTC
Deliverance 10PM Fri UTC
Pristine 2AM Sat UTC
Chaos 6AM Sat UTC
Celebration 10AM Sat UTC
Xanadu 2PM Sat UTC
Exodus 6PM Sat UTC
Release 10PM Sat UTC
Serenity 2AM Sun UTC
Desertion 6AM Sun UTC
Affliction 10AM Sun UTC
Elevation 2PM Sun UTC

The post Jackal: Rift Opening Dates appeared first on Wurm Online.

A few questions about this.

1. No red beam has appeared yet on Indy. Can we expect to see the beam when the update happens?
2. Some people on the test server have noted that the lodestones only take rift mats and some general mats. Many people already have the needed amount of rift materials stored away. Is it even necessary to attend the rift with this being the case, or can we make a portal the moment the update goes live?
3. For those of us basing our sleep schedule around this, when will the update go live?

UPDATE: So from my understanding based on info trickling back to me the moment the update goes live I can build the lodestone but the lodestone won't work until the rift on the server I'm on is closed. Once that rift gets closed I can use it anywhere on the server. Please correct me if I'm wrong @Retrograde

So if people are super excited to be some of the first to step foot into Jackal they should be on Indy around rift time, find or build a portal, and then use that portal the minute the rift is finished. If they don't need to be the first on Jackal they can just build a portal on their own server and wait for the respective rift to close.

Edited by Odinkar

19 hours ago, Odinkar said:

UPDATE: So from my understanding based on info trickling back to me the moment the update goes live I can build the lodestone but the lodestone won't work until the rift on the server I'm on is closed. Once that rift gets closed I can use it anywhere on the server. Please correct me if I'm wrong @Retrograde

zjmQiya.png

Sign in to follow this