Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Jackal: The Stronghold

1 hour ago, Flubb said:

I just wish that older accounts got something for their skill, even if was only a 3x buff until you reach your "old potential". But I'm saying this before I've actually been on the thing, so perhaps it's just fine with how fast you can skill just by the flat boost everyone has.

I don't wish it. I respect and love the true veterans ingame due to their experience, perspective, the stories they are able to tell about Wurm, all that. If there were something but that status and the good they are doing to the community (which are a reward in their own) to reward them, I would be all for.

But: You have no means to distinguish between veterans and VINOs with purchased accounts, often without any competence or feeling for the game (I have suffered from a toxic casual sufficiently to know about what I am speaking).  Veteran rewards would boost account prices, and the lowest scum would jump in as the first to collect them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amadee said:

I'm just still a little disappointed that it's not the hunting server for higher skilled characters that some of us wanted.

Probably a bit more than some, more like most. At least skills transfer back at reduced rate, apparently.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this