Sign in to follow this  
Odinkar

Jackal Expedition Team

>>>DISCORD LINK<<<

Jackal poses a new and exciting frontier for us Wurmians. Much is unknown still but we do know three things.

1. When we go there we will have no skills.
2. When we go there we will have no items.
3. There is some point/objective to being there.

To this end, it would be advantageous to belong to a team working together to advance as quickly as possible. A good team means people can fulfil more dedicated roles allowing us to advance faster together.

To that end I am announcing that I will either lead a team, or support another suitable leader to this end. 

When I go to Jackal I will dedicate  myself to cooking, as an army runs on its stomach! Our adventures in Jackal will be easier with full bellies, CCFP, and eventually affinity timers. Cooking is compatible with priesthood so I may also become a priest of a type determined by our needs and what other types of priests we get.

If you are also interested in taking part in this expedition please post here voicing your interest, and if you have one in mind, the role you'd like to fill on this expedition team.

Edited by Odinkar
  • Like 1

I'd volunteer as a  archer scout and forester, think these skills would be interesting to develop on jackal. So is this the start of JG1 Team haha. "Jackal Gate One" 

I'm not very familiar with StarGate 1 but we can build an empire on Jackal that spans from the Aiel Wastes to the Aryth Ocean. ;)

• Like 1

No info yet, but sounds like we will need to clear our way into the landscape by reclaiming land and taking out their beacons and making our own.  Ill probably be there with 3 alts doing bulk stuff and should be a fun time.

###### it, its either this or wow classic ill give it a try on my f2p char and il see from there.

Have you thought about putting a discord server together to help coordinate stuff better? I plan to work on some form of armour smithing and blacksmithing

17 minutes ago, zigon said:

Have you thought about putting a discord server together to help coordinate stuff better? I plan to work on some form of armour smithing and blacksmithing

Yes I actually just finished doing that:

https://discord.gg/3GW8ePr

• Like 2

I'm in, and in Discord already.

Put me down for mining as a base skill for me. I'll get into other things once there and we can assess what we are facing there.

Heading to Indy for the rift there on Friday, and hope to have materials at the end of it to erect a lodestone at Hermitage, my main personal deed on Xanadu on West Hammer Lake.  After I have one, I'll be crossing over often.

Even if all skills and affinities are reset there, I'll probably gravitate towards carpentry and blacksmithing again, so I'll build the bases of operations and tools to facilitate that. Might get some weaponsmithing in aswell. If priesthood is even an option somehow, I'll have two alts to help with mining and woodcutting and doing enchants.

7 hours ago, Haseroths said:

###### it, its either this or wow classic ill give it a try on my f2p char and il see from there.

Just for clarification: Will Jackal be open for f2p chars? I had expected otherwise.

16 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Jackal will be premium only 

I'm unsure if to post here is for your team only or how it's all gonna come together.  If this is not the place to post scream obscenities at me and tell me to leave.  Or just do that anyway.   

At any rate, I'd be interested in joining a team that has a dedicated discord and all are willing to use it and will turbo nerd to some degree but otherwise treat it very fun(non serious) and make for nice team work and support.

We are mostly just a bunch of people who only just recently met through this. Anyone is free to join :D