Warlander

DeedPlanner 3.1.1 - 3D house and deed design tool

4 hours ago, Banyng said:

@Warlander love your work! When the new version comes out, will we be able to load Deeds we designed with bridges in Deed Planner 2 or have to create new bridges using the new version? :)

DP3 is backwards compatible with DP2, if it worked before it should work in a new version as well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gingeko said:

@WarlanderChecking in again its been a few more months. hope things are progressing.

I moved abroad month ago and earlier today set up my first (temporary) dev setup at the new home - next 3 months probably won't see much development, but I'm hoping to come back to active development once I'm all set up.

• Like 6

Hi. This is wonderful tool! Is there any way to rotate objects? An open fireplace for example?

Thanks

Edited by Airhaun

19 hours ago, Airhaun said:

Hi. This is wonderful tool! Is there any way to rotate objects? An open fireplace for example?

Thanks

When placing an object, hold the mouse button and move your mouse around. :)

is there a way to save your work or upload deed map with out needing NASA's help? I am not a trained computer programmer, I didn't make this game is there anything a computer literate layman can use?

16 hours ago, chewius said:

is there a way to save your work or upload deed map with out needing NASA's help? I am not a trained computer programmer, I didn't make this game is there anything a computer literate layman can use?

Saving your work, go to Menu > Save Map > Save to File, and then you can save it like you would any other file

image.png?ex=660d28ed&is=65fab3ed&hm=0d5

Hopefully that helps, you're welcome to DM me if you got any problems and need any additional help :)

• Like 1

When placing an object, hold the mouse button and move your mouse around. :)

^^^ This here does not work for me, I am not using the steam version, I am using the launch version (not on web) so using the mouse button has no effect on anything I do or place. What can I do to rotate things? Use a different version?