Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

[Fixed] Something changed about LMB behaviour?

Recently I noticed, that when moving I often select all the things in my area, like floor, walls etc.

Tested, and it looks that now, when you release your LMB (couse when walking and looking around we always had LMB pushed) you automatically select thing, that is under the cursor, in moment of release.

Noticed that, when I selected my wagon on ground floor, then walked to the second floor, and when I was accidentally releasing LMB, I kept targeting things on my way, thus losing targeted wagon.

I have definitely noticed this as well, but for me, it seems to be whatever was under the cursor on mouse down, rather than on mouse up. Its quite frustrating, and I have begun trying to use only Page up / down for looking up and down, and Q and E for looking left and right, rather than click and drag, which is significantly more of a hassle.

I'm unable to replicate this as it always shows what I last clicked down on. 

can you post your config or console log to see if anything is different? 

On 8/27/2019 at 7:13 AM, Shydow said:

I have definitely noticed this as well, but for me, it seems to be whatever was under the cursor on mouse down, rather than on mouse up. Its quite frustrating, and I have begun trying to use only Page up / down for looking up and down, and Q and E for looking left and right, rather than click and drag, which is significantly more of a hassle.

This is what I'm experiencing as well, and I don't recall this happening before a recent update.

It makes the select bar significantly harder to use; one of the primary ways I used it was to interact with things I couldn't quite highlight with the mouse, by clicking on them and then moving to where I need to be, for example fishing from the top of a bridge.

Moved to Client Bugs, but should be fixed with this update anyway, let me know if it's fine.

It's fixed. Thanks.

But lamps are bugged, looks like turned off but gave light anyway.