Sign in to follow this  
Ehizellbob

Kyklops Slaying - Public Loot

Come party with the folks of Release, we invite you to join us in slaying this one eyed fiend! 

Slaying the Kyklops will give the title "Giantslayer". When slain, every premium player in local will receive blood. Mixing Kyklops blood with source salt will create a potion of leatherworking.

Loot will be rolled among all participating slayers (limit one roll per person, no alts)

timer_E1566759648.svg

LOCATION: N14 ingame map / Y31 X18 community map - Just west of the southern entrance to Heavy Metal Canal.

b540cb6007e6dc648115a1eba9ef29e1.png

Right on the coast so no need to drag alts ashore! Accessible from the west via The Hollow Canal, north via Heavy Metal Canal & Great Northern Canal, and south via Quicksilver Canal. Community map: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ox9aubpjn8c9os3/release map.png?dl=0

Advanced warning, these guys can and will throw you!

Edited by Ehizellbob
  • Like 14

Never killed one I think. Will be there to change that thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you for organizing and invite! Will try to be there if I can. ❤️

• Like 1

Good job securing it and making it public, also on a weekend. At least the players occasionally provide some weekend event. Almost worth logging in for but not likely. Have a good one slayers. 

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who came tonight, was a blast!

Special thanks to Welmari, Nukkinak and Deri who helped with the penning as well as all my alliance mates who assisted with the event.

And of course grats to those lucky folks who went home with a tome charge, and all the other winners too :D 

• Like 6

Thank you for the event. My special thanks for the tome charge.  As Welmari, Nukkinak and Deri helped pen, I'll extend my offer of a free Fine Carpentry, carpentry or pottery imp to them as well.  Going to have to cap it at 95ql though. Just toss your item in the mail to GoldFever and drop me a PM either in-game or on the forums. 

• Like 1