Sign in to follow this  
lich_boss

Playable Skeleton

I have allays wanted to play as a skeleton in a video game and the closest I have ever got was the skele costume from runescape....

its like in RPGS you can never play the role of the monster!

I found a playable skeleton race mod for morrowind: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46370

but you can't build and do cool stuff in that game :| 

if you could please add this

then this would be the best game ever

it has everything.

~thank you for your time, server space, and cognitive intake I hope I didn't waste it

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

wts 500 yellow potions

price?

you are playing as a skeleton hiding under a costume of meat

• Like 1

I don't think this would be a good idea, but if they do, probably best to be Libia follower and only can be skeleton on Chaos or Epic Realms. To be realistic, skeletons are pretty dumb and some of your abilities will be lowered and capped. Also you cant barter npc traders, build or even craft while being a skeleton. And human guards will attack you if you get close as well.

Edited by Wildelf

Are you talking about morphing into forms, being able to ... this ... or .. that.. hmm.. ok.. could definitely... work a deity challenge/ladder of quests../ to get new abilities.. and transformations. Challenge accepted.. 1st as a WU mod.. somewhere..

Yeah if they morph into that thing, we should have a right to attack it. Just isn't normal for a soul to do that. Its unnatural!