Sign in to follow this  
Shydow

Received mail grouping inside fishing rod

As I logged on this morning, I got a notification that I had 6 items to collect from the mailbox. I went to check, and was greeted by the following screen.

unknown.png

So, I checked to make sure that the notification did say 6, and I wasn't just seeing things: [06:13:51] You sense imps whispering your name and saying you have 6 mail waiting to be picked up.

After this, I expanded the fishing rod to make sure the rest of the pieces were still inside, in case I needed to report them missing, where I see this:

unknown.png

Somehow, the other items that I was sent, have been listed inside the fishing rod, which seems like an issue. I have not picked up any of the items yet, in case someone needs to come look at my account, but keep in mind, I do only have 10 more days on some of them. Beyond that, I will be forced to collect them.

• Like 1

So for 6 it must have counted the rod with its parts as 1, but nails and ribbon separately, which sounds right. The more interesting thing is that nails and ribbon appear to have their own 'receive' and 'return' checkbox, which also looks right. Maybe it's just a display issue...

The probably correct behavior would be that when you check the rod's 'receive' checkbox it doesn't give you the nails and ribbon so that'd prove only display was wonky. I'm not suggesting to do it right now, though, best if you can wait for someone to see, as you intend. :)