Sign in to follow this  
Johnston3

so uh this happened

0.4kg legacy item

[13:40:51] You have a moment of inspiration...
[13:40:51] You improve the butchering knife a bit.
[13:49:20] A heavy knife with a bent blade perfect for butchering. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It is glowing from the heat. It could be improved with a lump.

Edited by Johnston3
  • Like 3

Reading the topic, I was hoping for something else entirely, like you grew up and stopped trolling chats (xrumx).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wulfgar said:

Reading the topic, I was hoping for something else entirely, like you grew up and stopped trolling chats (xrumx).

sometimes growing up is learning how to appreciate a meticulously crafted and well executed poop joke

also:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-16/u-s-treasury-to-do-market-outreach-again-on-ultra-long-bonds-jzejo2qu

Edited by Johnston3

gratz but at this point that's not really anything special anymore. (even so.. I still have only a rare.. sub benefit is meh with gathering rune and imbue, SURELY benefits the 2nd)

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

gratz but at this point that's not really anything special anymore. (even so.. I still have only a rare.. sub benefit is meh with gathering rune and imbue, SURELY benefits the 2nd)

ye but it is 0.4kg and fits in a bag of keeping

do you not realize this

this is basically rare/supreme bone-eligible extremely rare legacy item that i turned supreme, understand?  i was about to post a wtb thread about a rare bone before i accidentally made this

i feel like luck's ball exploded in terms of wurm items that you can turn supreme

Edited by Johnston3

On 8/19/2019 at 1:23 AM, Johnston3 said:

ye but it is 0.4kg and fits in a bag of keeping

do you not realize this

this is basically rare/supreme bone-eligible extremely rare legacy item that i turned supreme, understand?  i was about to post a wtb thread about a rare bone before i accidentally made this

i feel like luck's ball exploded in terms of wurm items that you can turn supreme

Wow dude, congratulations. I can't believe you actually did it...Like ..oh my god....GUYS, u seeing this? The guy actually made it!!!!

Can you add a picture so we can at least see its glory?

On 8/23/2019 at 9:40 AM, Gladiator said:

Wow dude, congratulations. I can't believe you actually did it...Like ..oh my god....GUYS, u seeing this? The guy actually made it!!!!

Can you add a picture so we can at least see its glory?

rng has ascended me to demigod status bow before its mighty green text
https://imgur.com/a/FM7hBj9[/img]

Edited by Johnston3