To allow for easier spread and ensure players of all time zones can attend one, the Melody rift will be delayed by 12 hours
Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Pantry

Recommended Posts

Just like there's a Bulk Cotainer Unit, there should be an equivallent for Food Storage Bins. Introducing the Pantry. 

 

de249aca7810bbcca2b5b8e0b48d4ffb.jpg

 

This is what Kitchens have to be designed as in order to save space and still have access to your veggies when you try to sort by quality. Having a single unit (a Pantry!) with 4 separate slots for food would be incredibly convenient, would save a lot of space, and allow for proper placement and decoration. It would be an incredibly good addition to any kitchen in Wurm!

 

Lets have a pantry, shall we!?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for a pantry . Sick of needing an extra house just for fsbs :)

 

Also an empty fsb rack would be great too. They take up so much room.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the quality lock now being a thing I can see the appeal for one. Unfortunately saroman is booked for the next six months of work which is due in two weeks, so his time turner is all stacked out. If he surfaces I may nag him about this. 

 

Or just offer him a beer 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Retrograde said:

With the quality lock now being a thing I can see the appeal for one. Unfortunately saroman is booked for the next six months of work which is due in two weeks, so his time turner is all stacked out. If he surfaces I may nag him about this. 

 

Or just offer him a bear 

can't you just make it, super glue 3 fsb's together it'll be fine. ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Niki said:

can't you just make it, super glue 3 fsb's together it'll be fine. ?

Reuse assets, just make a ? bag named pantry!  5min tops and it's done :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Reuse assets, just make a ? bag named pantry!  5min tops and it's done :)

No we dont want to reuse the temple model for this. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

No we dont want to reuse the temple model for this. 

I think I nearly pissed myself. That's a good one Retro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I´'m pretty sure Retro has said after august that this was something he'd poke Saroman about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to some form of pantry making it's way into the game to make storage and sorting of cooking materials more enjoyable and less cluttered. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this