Sign in to follow this  
Rhianna

cannot connect to server

Hi

I tried to log in an old char I have had for years. Is not prem but has been prem before.

At first it said I had to make a new char as it was not registered. I tried to log in again because I knew that was not true.

SInce then it shows the welcome to server screen but sticks at connecting to server....

Try logging into the wurmonline.com coin/prem shop / online interface thingy on the website and see what it says there? - Usually the error messages for accounts are a lot more specific via that interface.

I did - there are no error messages anywhere except that first one that said I needed to register a char under that name - although I just reset my password and wurm sent me a new reset one so it knows my email still. It is still hung on connecting to server. I am thinking I should do a /support in game on another char, might have bugged that toon out somehow.

Oh but thanks for the reply :)

Edited by Rhianna

well definately a bug - I was logged in on another toon and it said this one was on Elevation, 

Ok checked logs it did go to Ele before the new map - still wont let me log that toon in so a bug probably since it logged off on Ele before the new map

Edited by Rhianna
update with new info

27 minutes ago, Rhianna said:

well definately a bug - I was logged in on another toon and it said this one was on Elevation, 

Ok checked logs it did go to Ele before the new map - still wont let me log that toon in so a bug probably since it logged off on Ele before the new map

Happened to me on my main. It's an effect of the system that prevents items from outside new elevation from getting in.

You need to log a support ticket to fix it.