Sign in to follow this  
Johnston3

wtb octopus ink for writing my economics paper

I am not sure how much ink is harvested from each individual octopus but I think about 2kg will last me quite a bit.

Needs to be 80+ ql but I imagine that 100ql with a gathering rune and good butchering skill would not be hard to get and would very much appreciate somebody who is qualified taking up this task.

My offer is 1.5 silver for a sealed 2kg pottery jug.

Edited by Johnston3

naw my economics dissertation is going to be quite lengthy and i will need the 100 character extension that the octopus dye provides.  this is very critical to me as the economics paper that i will write with this octopus ink will be included in my application for yale.

if anybody with good butchering plans on a sailing trip, i will hold off on buying it on your behalf just so you can fulfill the order.

uh 100ql with the gathering imbue and whatnot would be highly regarded

Edited by Johnston3

okay people look here is the deal with me getting high ql octopus ink for writing:

as long as i do not have to horse two hours through the xanadu canyons to get to my knarr and find an octopus to butcher and maybe if i am lucky i will get high ql octopus ink, i am happy to pay for it.

i seriously need to get the ball rolling on my long form essay on solutions to establishing a unit of account for the exchange of rare pepes.  i believe that meme based currency is the future and want to get the nuts and bolts worked out in my writing and create a "new world order" of sorts based on the exchange of rare pepes.  this is actually going to be my master thesis that, god willing, yale might credit me with a doctorate of science degree for the masterwork.

so i will reiliterate: based on me not having to find an octopus what with me living in the middle of the xanadu boonies, i feel comfortable paying rather well.   if you have the means of production of this task then this is the opportunity for you.  for now silvers will be given but i can establish you as an investor in the johnston syndicate with me being at the ground floor in the proliferation of this new unit of exchange.  my offer is that on top of the silvers that you will receive you will be given a share of the total rare pepe stock and i absolutely promise you that you will be screwed over like the guy who financed mark zuckerberg.

bought

Edited by Johnston3