Sign in to follow this  
Enrik

Priest have different skill gain

I like the fact that there are mods to removed the priest restrictions. Not being able to create or dig has always seemed odd to me. On the flip side I also don't want it to be so easy to be a priest that everyone has to be one just to stay on level with everyone else. Priests should be special and it should be a big deal when they hit various faith and channeling levels. So the idea of having your skill rate change once you become a priest popped into my head. I'm just starting out with modding for this game but I'm a programmer by trade so java is not foreign to me, not my favorite but oh well. Does anyone know if this is possible before I go down this rabbit hole or might anyone have something I can build off of? Any insight or input would be greatly appreciated. 

Used to be in the game, still shows in code as 

template.isPriestSlowskillgain

I guess re-enanbling it and modifying the value for it (25% default) would work.

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me so soon. I'll hopefully get something mocked up and tested tonight. I'll post it once it is finished if anyone else would be interested in using it.