Sign in to follow this  
Chestburster

Remove player gods from Epic

Player gods suck and should have never been added.

Horde of the Summoned is full of heretics that have forsaken Glorious Libila to instead worship whitelight pretender gods that are just player accounts that get passed around more than your mom.

Retro remove them or I will remove your pee-pee.

• Like 6

+1 to all points, and remove from freedom and remove pee pee for good measure as well

• Like 3

If anything they should never have been added to PvE servers in the first place.

They claim we have separate code for Epic and Freedom/Chaos, so shouldn't have been introduced to us in the first place.

Now that these player gods have been introduced for so long, it would probably cause a riot if they were to be removed.

+1 for removing though, if it happens for both clusters. 

18 hours ago, Retrograde said:

This is just plain rude

sorry retro. to be honest those threats were hollow. i was never going to remove your pee-pee.

but please please please please please consider removing them or something. you said on stream that your immersion and enjoyment in wurm comes from the history other players leave behind. Mine comes from the religion system. I don't know if other people feel the same way.

I just love thinking of the idea that my god is up there on valrei doing battles and rewarding their loyal followers, and much of what I do in wurm has some sort of to deal with them. It just doesn't feel the same anymore when the majority of the gods are just other players with no meaning or themes put into them. The original 4 just don't feel important anymore.

I want this more than a tantrum throwing child wants that video game in Toys R Us. I am willing grind out a hundred thousand bricks and mortar for you on freedom. retro help me

3 hours ago, Chestburster said:

Toys R Us

Don't forget KB.... and Egghead. 

I have long argued against player gods and haven't changed my position on it even having two PGs preists plus her awesomeness Libila's priest. So +1

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tamat said:

and bring vynora back to missions!

Your words have been noticed by me!