Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

Rift issue

Hallo. Im posting this in bug section as i think the rift is bugged or either not working as it should be.

So yesterday me and couple friends finally went across the map, where the rift beam was in Desertion to check it out ant hopefully do some journal updates (killing rift creatures, creating a rune etc). Upon arival in the rift area, the area was fully wild - grass grown, trees overaged etc. so i thought the rift was open a long time and the nature took it back (rift spawning turns all area tiles into dirt and removes trees? ) more importantly, there were NO rift mobs in the area! Not even one. Upon inspecting rift altar it said the rift was currently on wave 1 with 20 rift hearts needed to sacrifice to progress to next wave. So if it is not bugged in any way and working as intended, excuse me, but mind if i asked how the hell are we supposed to butcher those 20 hearts from the rift mobs if there are NO rift mobs present? I also stayed around the area most of the day, ant they do not spawn. Thank you.

P.S. alternative way to progress the wave is sacrificing 1kg of source salt. this trully made me laugh as when was the last time a small group of ppl were lucky to harvest over 33 source salts? (1 source salt is 0.03kg if im not mistaken)

wurm-20190811-1908-1.jpg

Edited by Skatyna
  • Like 1

Is this a Wurm Unlimited issue?  It looks like it's Wurm Online.

10 hours ago, Batta said:

Is this a Wurm Unlimited issue?  It looks like it's Wurm Online.

Damn... Wrong section.. My bad.. Can someone move the post to wurm online bug section please?

I talked to a player who knows a bit about Rifts and he thought it sounded bugged.