solmark

New Exodus Community Map

Recommended Posts

Any by miracles of modern science, the new map dumps are in place! You will likely need to clear your browser cache to see the update

 

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soul Monument and Vynora Backbone both mission buildings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Georgia said:

Soul Monument and Vynora Backbone both mission buildings

Thanks, updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bridge at 1184, 394  is too low and blocks boats.  You need to get out and push your boat (I was in a sailboat) through while swimming along.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Please add The last stand at 1246, 1909. It replaces darkover which is long gone.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2022 at 5:03 PM, paratamizer said:

Hi

Please add The last stand at 1246, 1909. It replaces darkover which is long gone.

Thanks

 

All done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChadadamsPlease can you post the changes in the format requested in the OP rather than sending the image, otherwise it is very hard to make it accurate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If possible, please add the following deeds for our alliance:
-Solitude - 1480,1882
-Solitude Docks - 1479, 1902
-Sisters of Solitude - 1540, 1835
 

Also, the deed "HellStinky" (1525,1898) is no longer there.
 

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, why I can't see guard towers and special places on Exo map anymore? I can see only 3 mission objects and no guard towers at all 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, Irbiska said:

hello, why I can't see guard towers and special places on Exo map anymore? I can see only 3 mission objects and no guard towers at all 🙄

 

If you click on the Resource Overlay (R) you should see them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2022 at 12:46 AM, Cynndahl said:

If possible, please add the following deeds for our alliance:
-Solitude - 1480,1882
-Solitude Docks - 1479, 1902
-Sisters of Solitude - 1540, 1835
 

Also, the deed "HellStinky" (1525,1898) is no longer there.
 

Thanks! :)

 

Done thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you click on the Resource Overlay (R) you should see them.

 

Thanks, indeed, I can see guard towers location, but not named 🙄  not much help with treasure hunt, like on other servers maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Named guard towers were moved to the "Special Places" layer after treasure maps were introduced. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yaga said:

Named guard towers were moved to the "Specials Places" layer after treasure maps were introduced. 

 

 

I see what @Irbiskais talking about. There are no guard towers in the correct list (Special Places). I don't know personally, but judging from her reaction, it seems like they all got deleted from there.

 

S3p69k4.png

 

There are guard tower icons under Resources instead.

(with no names)

Edited by Lovelie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2022 at 7:23 AM, Lovelie said:

 

I see what @Irbiskais talking about. There are no guard towers in the correct list (Special Places). I don't know personally, but judging from her reaction, it seems like they all got deleted from there.

 

S3p69k4.png

 

There are guard tower icons under Resources instead.

(with no names)

 

I've moved all the Guard Towers that I have named for under 'Special' so they should show up now, please check!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2022 at 10:25 PM, Irbiska said:

If you click on the Resource Overlay (R) you should see them.

 

Thanks, indeed, I can see guard towers location, but not named 🙄  not much help with treasure hunt, like on other servers maps.

 

This should be fixed now, please can you check. Please be aware that I only have names for 10 of the Guard Towers currently on Exodus, if I get the names for the others, I'll add them. Non named Guard Towers are still viewable via Resources.

Edited by solmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now