solmark

New Exodus Community Map

Bm2O3pC.png

Connected the small canal opening that is at: 1832, 1066 - Seemingly started but left unfinished with a sign which simply said: FIX THIS - So figured why not.
Now named: Honeywood Canal

The canal runs through the highway, though it still has the highway connected. Its shallow and suspect that only knarrs will be able to traverse for the time being.

Other updates of importance:
Guard tower: 1882, 1112 (Honeywood deed)
DISBANDED: 1740, 1222 - Deathclaw Retreat

Hi @Jotzthanks for the update, this has been applied. The waterways are part of the underlying map, but I've added a permanent canal as noted above and added the Guard Tower and removed Deathclaw Retreat

cheers

Solmark

• Like 1

Hi, pls add deed Kamieniec :1816,1480 and guard tower 1830,1510 (Kamieniec deed), there is also fast mailbox, jackal lodestone, epic portal.

Hi @Irbiska, I have added the Kamieniec deed (with the Mailbox/lodestone and Epic Portal) plus the Guard Tower, many thanks for the info

• Like 1

Ocean View Village - http://exodus.yaga.host/#195,445  can be removed. It has been demolished and shut down.

Instead we have moved to http://exodus.yaga.host/#512,845 where we have settled as Green Bay Castle.  (Mayor: Stinboi) ,  Mailbox (93) available for public access.

Either i missed that this was already done 😛 or you are extremely fast hehe.

Edited by denully

Hi there >.< I've been around for a couple weeks but forgot to ask for a map update x3 
Please add Sparkridge Bay (deed, Mayor Eirwengale) to 738, 387, there is a guard tower onsite but I'll be moving it, so I'll update on that later

Thanks!

Edit - I also have a mailbox (96) that should be accessible, and there is a public mailbox at the entrance of the mt tundra express (marked currently as a canal) , both fast and runed.

Edited by Eirwengale

Hello once again Solmark!

Just wanted to get some changes made to the area surrounding our deed, and the deed itself, so hopefully this is all done right!

I tried to make it as accurate as I can to what the area looks like with my amazing MS Paint skills:

Honeywood - 1868, 1116
05fvkk4.png

Let me know if there is anything that I should do next time that I shouldn't have this time, or anything that would make your life easier when updating the map!

17 minutes ago, Jotz said:

Hello once again Solmark!

Just wanted to get some changes made to the area surrounding our deed, and the deed itself, so hopefully this is all done right!

I tried to make it as accurate as I can to what the area looks like with my amazing MS Paint skills:

Honeywood - 1868, 1116
05fvkk4.png

Let me know if there is anything that I should do next time that I shouldn't have this time, or anything that would make your life easier when updating the map!

Hi

What would help a lot if you could enter in the actual co-ordinates instead of pasting an image, since I have to transpose that image to enter the co-ordinates in any case

You can map the co-ordiates by using the location section of the map on the left hand side

thanks

Solmark

5 hours ago, solmark said:

Hi

What would help a lot if you could enter in the actual co-ordinates instead of pasting an image, since I have to transpose that image to enter the co-ordinates in any case

You can map the co-ordiates by using the location section of the map on the left hand side

thanks

Solmark

I'm sorry Solmark!

Is it more than the coordinates I provided above the image for the location? Not sure the easiest process for land changes versus new deeds.

Not trying to cause problems just looking for clarification so I can get you the coordinates and make life easier for you!

Edit: Did you mean more like this, to have points of reference? Red dots being for the numbers and where new land has been placed?
WRp9wVz.png

Edited by Jotz

We would need an updated Map Dump in order to refresh the land where major terraforming reclamation projects have occured, the same as a Wand of the Seas. It is possible to edit the base map and add manually, but it is tricky to get that super accurate. When I get time I'll look in to this in more detail. Many thanks for the update!

• Like 1

updated the cast details, nice cast!

Founded:
Honeywood Lumberyard - 1877, 894

Disbanded:

Whiterun - 1489, 1311

37 minutes ago, Jotz said:

Founded:
Honeywood Lumberyard - 1877, 894

Disbanded:

Whiterun - 1489, 1311

updated, thanks @Jotz

• Like 1

I have removed the following deeds due to disband notices via the main Exodus Twitter account:-

The settlement of Port Oakbrin has just been disbanded. - 12:11 AM · Aug 27, 2020

The settlement of Lakeview Mountain Retreat has just been disbanded. - 9:24 PM · Aug 26, 2020

The settlement of Arbor Vitae has just been disbanded.12:59 PM · Aug 26, 2020

can update Green Bay Castle - http://exodus.yaga.host/#512,846
with the 101 mailbox now also having size Rune. :)

[23:46:01] A zinc rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

[23:46:01] Dark Messenger has been cast on it, so it is possessed by some evil messenger spirits. [101

]

The Exodus Map URL is now accessible via a secure link as shown below since an SSL certficate has been added:-

https://exodus.yaga.host/

(links updated on the OP)

Thanks to @Yagafor his support as always!

Edited by solmark

Hi @Ekinothanks for the information, the map has been duly updated,

cheers

Solmark

I am still doing map updates if anyone wants their own on an alliance deed/road etc added. Don't be shy!