solmark

New Exodus Community Map

7 hours ago, Tpikoll said:

Deed Name: Rest In Pieces

Cords: 1861, 796

Updated, thanks for the info

Some highway edits around my place Mag's Rest, if you could add on Magranon's Peak deed too that'd be great, its right on the red mark on this image at 1410, 772. There's also Moonlit Euphoria at the east end of the highway at 1583, 760.

Djvzfs2.png

Edited by Nadroj
  • Like 1

Updates for the NW:

• The strange "jog" the highway takes from 243, 463 to 207,508 does not exist, and never did as far as I can tell.
  • Instead the highway follows the pavement and makes a simple corner at 204, 460.
  • The highway continues south, as you have shown to 199. 668, then to 177, 690, to 177, 928, to 238, 928, to 238, 939, to 393, 939 where it rejoins the existing highway.  This lower section is relatively new, parts completed by myself about a year ago.

I have some additional sections that tie in to the above, but I'll send those in a followup message.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, solmark said:

Hi @Arindorthanks for the feedback, all those changes have been made.

Wow that looks great!  Thanks for those changes.

Ok, some more if you like:

• Maple View does not exist anywhere in that area.  No buildings, structures or fences.  I believe the deed has collapsed long ago.
  • Maple Hill is shown too far south, as you can see by looking at the underlying map.  It is further north, perhaps centered around 282, 388.  The highway connects to the north edge of it by turning west from 301, 376 to about 289, 377.  Maple Hill is reachable via the highway system.
  • There are several canals in the area.  The two major ones start at 344, 513.  One heads west to 163, 513.  The other heads north to 344, 383.
  • There is a section of highway that runs south from 333, 458 to 333, 532 and then east to 434, 532.  From there it crosses a long bridge to the north to 434, 513, and then turns east to rejoin the existing highway.
  • There is another section of highway that connects from the above at 333, 532 and runs southwest to 198, 668.
  • With the exception of the existing stub to Maple Hill, all of the changes I have suggested are public through roads/canals suitable for traveling through the area.
  • There are several deeds in the area which connect to the above highways, with stubs I have not described.  I'll let the respective owners add their own connections if they desire.

Thank you for your work in maintaining the map!

3 hours ago, solmark said:

Hi @Arindorthanks for the feedback, all those changes have been made.

Whoops, forgot guard towers:

• 314, 451
  • 330, 504
  • 380, 454
  • 437, 464
  • 453, 513
  • 504, 508
  • 226, 645
  • 180, 611
  • 183, 754
  • 207, 711
  • 258, 710

@Arindorall those changes in the above two posts are made, many thanks for submitting them!

@denullyAdded Ocean View Village to the map and the Mayor/Co-mayor added as information.

If anyone else wants their Mayor/Co mayor info added like @denully, please just let me know

Deed: Ocean View Village  can be updated with a Mailbox now as well available for public (101 c0urier)  :)

• Like 1

@denullyupdated as requested

jsp3KLf.png

Edited by solmark

Some more highway edits and a lovely new bridge over to Rockcliff :)

eYqGg3P.png

• Like 1

Hi @Nadroj, the map has been updated as requested

many thanks

Solmark

One more update to the highways, big new tunnel south outta my place and a new road around the mountain. Should be my last highway update for a while now hehe.

mJr9ZyC.png

Please add Port Oakbrin 1840, 323 Includes a public mailbox Courier 70

Edited by Williamscott

Please add: Honeywood 1870,1117

IzB9fV9.png

We also extended the highway to be able to connect to our deed, if you could add that too please!

@JotzHoneywood added along with the extended highway

• Like 1

1881, 1011 - Lymhurst
1841, 979 - Honeywood Mines
1806, 1008 - Commorragh Estate
1808, 1142 - Final Inception (Highway connection)

1740, 1222 - Deathclaw Retreat (Disbanded)

1781, 1201 - Guard Tower icon needed.

We also have a public mailbox + merchant + guard tower at Honeywood now. (1868, 1116)

Sorry that took longer than expected Solmark, had a few things to do but just remembered about it today! I'll see if there is anything else around the area that isn't on the map/disbanded and let you know in the future too!

Edited by Jotz
Forgot to include