Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

PC on JOAT toon, pretty good fighter.

https://niarja.com/universes/Online/clusters/freedom/skills/BrandonSF

Lot's of 90 skills on this and that.

SotG level...(whatever level you can teleport around and recall home on)

Not saying that I am going to sell for sure, but I'm not really playing anymore as I've gone back to school and am generally busy with other things.

If I have left any info out (and I likely have) please forgive me. I am quite out of touch with the game and what's important in it

Edit: If I sold, reckon I would give my armaments and stuff to an old friend.

There is no prem time.

Edited by BrandonSF
  • Like 1

Ahh, and there has been no warnings or anything of that sort.

Gah an all around solid guy like by all, gave me my start in game.  If you sell, make bank and do something different and special with it to honor this time. 

As to the character/avatar very nice work on that, beasty.

If you don't will be great still having you poke around.  All the best to you in your endeavors academic and otherwise.   

yuk though on feels bads , hardly ever ready to see some move along even for great reasons.  Excelsius!

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

I am extremely saddened to see this thread. :(

I get it though. The game's not looking like it's going to get much better any time soon, and then there's that "time" thing, y'know...

I really hope you'll consider stashing the toon and your things with someone you trust and taking a well-earned Rolf-style Wurm-Vacation.

As for the toon and its worth, the current market is really balls-up man. This is where things get really slippery...

My first instinct tells me it's worth is probably in the 250-300 EUR range. Maybe even 350. Dat 99.5 longsword, mmm.

Now, there is no shortage of accounts like this for sale these days. So finding an actual buyer at that price might be difficult.

Best of wishes for your future endeavors, B. I'll see you on Facebook, but Wurm's community will be minus yet another long-time outstanding member... :(

• Like 2

nice acc seems like you could get 300-350e in a bad market with no items

NO, stay my old friend, Will miss you in The game, i can save you one more time hehe XD

• Like 1

I agree with the rest of your old allied mates that have commented here,keep the toon, just give it an extended vacation.

• Like 3