Sign in to follow this  
devynora

Priests for sale...

I have 3 priests that will be sold eventually. Currently fo vyn and nahjo. Id be willing to convert the fo/vyn to nahjo if more nahjo is needed/wanted. One has a decent skill set, the other 2 are more basic. If you are interested let me know some skills you might be interested and I can level up some skills for ya. Feel free to ask here for more info or pm me. The one nahjo is almost 70 faith so she will be ready to go soon most likely(decent skill set) Thanks! 

If you want to sell characters, you need to post niarja links for them. No one can make am offer until we know the skills.

Post the characters here and provide links: 

https://niarja.com/users/sign_in

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 2

Sylvanus - pending sale

Vashja and Zelune have had faith dropped and now following nahjo. Once priested they will be sermoned to at least 70 and then sold. PM if interested and if you want any skills raised.

*Angelklaine: (( They are posted on there, I have provided the links via pm to several different people so far. Thanks. ))

Sylvanus - SOLD

Vashja / Zelune - Nahjo followers working to priesthood. Once 70 faith or higher will be up for sale. PM if interested and if any skills you'd like. 

Thanks!