Sign in to follow this  
enochkna

anyone want to team up? New player needs friends :)

First of all: Welcome to Wurm Online.

Yet a few questions: Are you still in the starter area of Haven's Landing, and did you explore it a bit? If yes, do you intend to stay on the Independence continent (server)?

In that case, you may ask for contacts in Freedom (Kingdom) chat, also if you want to join a settlement there. If you intend to go to other servers, or already did that, do the same there.

Note that the Freedom archipelago is a PvE area, while the Chaos server in the same seas (reachable by ship) is PvP. Same goes for the Epic server cluster which can be reached over bidirectional portals (technically, Freedom/Chaos and Epic characters are 2 different characters with the same name).

Always ask in CA Help channel if you have a question. Happy wurming.

• Like 2

If you're looking for a village to join or just some company, our alliance is always welcoming new people. Just send me a forum PM and I'll get you set up. I can pick you up and bring you to your new home as well, set you up with some basic stuff and all :) Welcome to Wurm!

Welcome to Wurm, Dwarven town of Citadel Feldbar is always looking and welcoming new folks. NW Xanadu at D11. 

Welcome!

Axiom on Exodus is also welcoming villagers.

Edited by belacane