Sign in to follow this  
Vomusu

Wurm University PMK design change

Wurm University PMK design change  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change the design?

Hello everyone!

We are aware that not everyone was happy about our recent design change. We were working on improving our kingdom design, but this time we don't want to unexpectedly upload it, we wanted to ask your opinion about it first. We made some major changes to the wagon and tent design but the banners and flag were also changed a little bit. Here's what we came up with:

3X0WcL2.jpg

Current design for comparison:

67cf6Qs.jpg

Please vote on the poll above if you would like us to change the design, or just leave it as it is.

I also wanted to use this opportunity to inform you that there are some wagons and banners on the market which were stolen from us. And no, not stolen in a raid or a pvp battle - that would be fair game.

They were made by a person from the enemy kingdom, abusing an alt account.

I've met a lot of people that were happy they can support Wurm University in our battles on Chaos, so I think if you want to buy a wagon, you should at least know where your money is going.
Because of that, I just want to inform everyone that all the wagons made by a character "Btgringo" or any character other than Aesir are not made by us. Also we don't sell anything on the freedom Trade chat.

If you want to support Wurm University, visit our official merchant thread:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/159835-wts-wurm-university-pmk-wagons-tents-flags-banners/

All the PMK gear made by us is not made for personal gain, the money is used to support our kingdom.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by Vomusu
  • Like 6

Nifty!

I'll note, while I like both the new and old designs, I will abstain from the vote as I don't have a stake in the kingdom.  Both are equally nice and I wish the kingdom well in whatever colors it chooses to fly.

Edited by Nomadikhan

I assume these are both the new design--I can't see any differences anyway. I like them, but it would be helpful to have the existing design to compare to before I could decide which I like better.

16 minutes ago, GoldFever said:

I assume these are both the new design--I can't see any differences anyway. I like them, but it would be helpful to have the existing design to compare to before I could decide which I like better.

Yes they're both screenshots of the new design. I can make a picture of the old one and upload it for comparison, no problem.

looks better for sure good job.

now only if the jute fabric was a thing in Wurm... maybe devs can add now.

Edited by Niki

5 hours ago, Niki said:

now only if the jute fabric was a thing in Wurm.

it is :P  Just take off your armor.  Or, bring back the old king's robes pre-dragonscale lol.

• Like 1

The new ones looks a hundred times better! Please make sure they're also centered this time ?

While this is bette,r it isn't enough of a change to make me want to buy - I like the old WU design far better - any chance you would look at redesigning it and not using purple and white ? gl anyway just not my cup of tea :)

I agree the original design was better. That purple and white looks rather bland and unimpressive. What the pmk had before was more distinguishing. 

I say bring back the legacy design. People will love you for it.

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

unimpressive

lmao

purple was most impressive colour in medieval bcuz price was massive, so this colour in design is great as a reference to medieval times, and also looks magnificent in comparison to others designs, especially old ones

37 minutes ago, Votip said:

lmao

purple was most impressive colour in medieval bcuz price was massive, so this colour in design is great as a reference to medieval times, and also looks magnificent in comparison to others designs, especially old ones

We are not in medieval times tho :D

Its a matter of perspective tho. Most of the people I've spoken with said they like the old design better, so I was sharing that.

19 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

We are not in medieval times tho :D

Its a matter of perspective tho. Most of the people I've spoken with said they like the old design better, so I was sharing that.

You dare question wurms finest artist?! 

original tall banner is better - purple on white stands out way more than white on purple.

I liked first arts much more. When i saw my tent, suddenly changed it's colours to such plain purple an white, without event fabric texture, I thought it's some kind of texture glitch. Took me whole day to figure out it's just a new art as it is.

As a kingdom member, I did like the old design better even though I called it mustard and love purple.