Sign in to follow this  
Tristanc

Clay needed

Hello Independance players, particularly newer ones that might be looking for a task they can do for a little help in return.

I'm seeking clay, about 200+ units of it.  Quality doesn't matter, so if your Digging skill is low it's no big deal.

If you're a veteran player, and not really in need of gear, I can offer a healthy (no negative traits) venerable *CHAMPION* dog for trade.  I'd recommend switching it over to be cared-for by you when we make the trade.  These are uniques.  They do not naturally spawn in the game and are only available from those who've already had them from breeding pairs years ago before the change (like me).

If you're a newer player (champion dogs really won't quite be up your alley yet at that stage), I can give you a large cart (with a lock giving you full permissions), a 30+ QL shovel, and a small crate that will enable you to use to obtain the clay in advance.  The actual formal ownership of the large cart will be transfered to you upon delivery of the clay (I can pick it up at Haven's Landing or any seaport that's convenient to you on Independance).  The cart, shovel, and small crate would be yours to keep, and I'd be willing to help out with Improving tools or crafting you additional tools if you're in need of further help.

Interested players should PM me here to arrange details, or /t Zoltan in-game if we're on.

My request is that this post remains in the Independance subforum as it's offered as a service not an item sale.

If you dont find a new player wanting a trade and still need it you can just pick up 200 clay from my place for free

Thanks, SmeJack, I really appreciate it! 

I'm afraid I've had no contacts about it other than your post.  If I remember correctly, your deed is somewhere along a main road west of Freedom Market?  The name of the deed escapes me, if you could remind me of it.  Would there be a bin I could pick some clay up there with perms set to allow it?

Also, for other players, the offer still stands.  If you're new and would like a helping-hand and some gear, I'd be willing to provide you with a large cart, new shovel (30+ QL), and a small crate in advance in return for you digging up 100 clay for me.  The cart's full ownership would be transferred to you so you'd have the means to store your gear safely, access locked to your name, and even a small crate to use for hauling around raw materials to help you build your own place when you choose.  All in return for 100 clay you can dig with the shovel I'll provide and build up your Digging skill.  (you can use the small crate to store the clay you dig on the large cart)

Zoltan's my current primary character on Independance you can reach me at or leave a reply here or PM Tristanc in the forum.

Edited by Tristanc

Yes, Rohan on the highway NW from FM. There is a bsb in the perim north side on the highway with Zoltan permissions and 300 clay.

All the clay needed has been obtained.  Thanks to SmeJack for the generous offer!

If any new-ish players on Independance see me on (as Zoltan), feel free to /t Zoltan hello and let me know if there's any PvE / character development area you need help in.