Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 1/AUG/19 Elevation bugfixes

PatchNotes.png

• New: 100 Jewelry Smithing title added.
  • New: 100 Fine Carpentry title added.

• Bugfix: Artifacts will now drop on the tile on player death.
  • Bugfix: Players in lost link status will no longer count for sermon listeners.
  • Bugfix: Players in lost link status while in combat will now leave the world after 10 minutes of combat on Freedom, and 1 hour of combat on Epic.
  • Bugfix: All gods can now cast disintegrate in PvP.
  • Bugfix: Kingdom influence when bashing towers will update correctly now.
  • Bugfix: Battle camps now spawn every 27 hours to allow better timezone coverage, this effects all servers.
  • Bugfix: Same kingdom Village War Declaration now works on all pvp servers.
  • Bugfix: Fixed Elevation only karma cooldowns leaking over to chaos.
  • Bugfix: Tower influence now correctly updates when the tower loses or gains quality.
  • Bugfix: Can no longer user Random Teleport in combat.

• Elevation Change: You may now only lead 1 creature.
  • Elevation Change: You may no longer lead additional creatures when you are fighting on Elevation.
  • Elevation Bugfix: Actually fix carry weight
  • Elevation Change: Truestrike now casts a 95 power truehit on the user with a 10 minute cooldown.
  • Elevation Bugfix: Corrected issue where tunnels could not be opened at exactly 60 slope.

The post Patch Notes 1/AUG/19 Elevation bugfixes appeared first on Wurm Online.

thx

Edited by Rocky

38 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Elevation Change: Truestrike now casts a 95 power truehit on the user with a 10 minute cooldown.

Very nice 

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:

• Elevation Change: You may now only lead 1 creature.

This should really say off deed. For things like breeding moving only one creature at a time is too slow. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Tedzogh said:

And no pets if you havea backup horse :(

Good compromise, you have to choose if u want a pet or safety a backup horse gives u

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Players in lost link status while in combat will now leave the world after 10 minutes of combat on Freedom, and 1 hour of combat on Epic.

Maybe a silly question but is this referring to the log-out timer, where you get bitten by a pest-mob on your way home to log out, and then can't log out for x time, or is it a different mechanic?  I hope it's not the log-out timer.  The 5 minute timer is already a major, and imo totally unnecessary, pain in the arse on pve that I've always wished would go away.  I don't understand the rationale for that mechanic on pve.  Please tell me this won't affect the log-out timer.

Edited by Amadee
  • Like 1

I realize the Elevation reset must have pushed some schedules and plans, but is it only tweaks and bugfixes this month?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flubb said:

I realize the Elevation reset must have pushed some schedules and plans, but is it only tweaks and bugfixes this month?

The elevation reset was just a little temporary reset. The big updates are due out in November - Frontier first , then a bigger reset of Elevation. Or that's what I thought, so they ARE busy working on pve stuff.............

8 hours ago, Flubb said:

It didn't push any schedules, it was separate work outside of the existing plans, which is why it was able to be done, if it would have dug into existing work plans it would not have happened.

Existing work is on project Frontier, that's where most of the work is being done with art and server stuff, samools been working on making the new launcher mac compatible. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

It didn't push any schedules, it was separate work outside of the existing plans, which is why it was able to be done, if it would have dug into existing work plans it would not have happened.

Fair enough, I might have read more into the devblog than there was and the team is actually ahead of what they planned. My question doesn't really feel answered - though the answer seems to be "yes, just bugfixes for now"-, but it'll probably answered more clearly in VI 089, if it's coming up? (It's cool either way, I was just hyped for some improvements to combat and that's more on me than anyone else. I don't mean to pester you because "But you said you would...!" etc., I just like knowing what to look forward to. :P )

Edited by Flubb

even when not in combat it gives a 1 hour timer, just because enemies in local. This seems extreme

5 hours ago, Taltos said:

even when not in combat it gives a 1 hour timer, just because enemies in local. This seems extreme

Its been that way on epic for a very long time.

Added changelog that was missed. 

• Bugfix: Tower influence now correctly updates when the tower loses or gains quality.

Sign in to follow this