Sign in to follow this  
Deviator

Tile Poller going crazy?

I created a map with specific ores in specific areas. This particular area only had iron. After 2 weeks of in-game time, this is what the tile poller has done with rocksalt and sandstone. Is it intended to spawn so much? Soon There won't be any rock left to mine.

hq82wzX.gif

TBH when I first read your request for mod to stop spawning sandstone and such I was like nah why would they have the poller change rock to sandstone randomly and I never looked into it. Turns out they do, basically it does a random Int 0-100 and if its 0 it turns the rock to rocksalt, then does another random int 0-64 and if its 0 turns it to sandstone.

so 1% chance to convert rock to salt and 1 in 64 chance to convert rock to sandstone.

This should stop the changing rock to sand or salt, basically it makes the random int always 5, so it is never 0 and therefore never changes. I didn't test this for lengthy time, give it a go on test server to make sure it stops the changing rock completely but it should.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCgmuXlFbXICQrussq