Welcome to a small building materials market!

Here you will find various building materials, the list of which will be expanded in the future.

We will deliver building materials to any coast, or you can come to us in Heavens Landing (Independence p21) and pick up the goods.

Free Shipping on Orders over 4s

YujKp4G.png

eONtesT.png

srs8rX1.png

Jkd3sPR.png

Edited by Zaka
  • Like 2

just bought mortar from Zaka. Very fast delivery. Would buy from again.

Would like to place an order for 1000 planks, 1000 dirt, and if possible, 250 of each of the nails? Would be better to reach me in game most likely I play daily. I own Lindsays Last Resort it is on Indy albia maps and its N21-ish In game map by crazy bills pyramid. 

22 hours ago, Adruidiazkane said:

Would like to place an order for 1000 planks, 1000 dirt, and if possible, 250 of each of the nails? Would be better to reach me in game most likely I play daily. I own Lindsays Last Resort it is on Indy albia maps and its N21-ish In game map by crazy bills pyramid. 

Done :).  Thanks for your order.

• Like 1

Would like to order 2k slate bricks and 5k mortar, pls pm Rhianna or Riddic , I'm north east Deli and can pick up if required, would also like to order 200 support beams when you have some in stock, ty

3 hours ago, Rhianna said:

Would like to order 2k slate bricks and 5k mortar, pls pm Rhianna or Riddic , I'm north east Deli and can pick up if required, would also like to order 200 support beams when you have some in stock, ty

Delivered. Thank you:). Support beams are expected next week.

Yes if you could please get ahold of myself or Ladykane in game Id like to purchase some planks and nails. I can pick up whenever.