Sign in to follow this  
Quicktor

Shift Battlecamp Spawn differently

hey, so i have realized that a 1 hour shift from camps spawning every 25 hours doesnt seem drastic enough

how about letting them spawn either 18 hours apart or 30 hours, so more timezones are covered and its not stuck in one timezone for more than a week....

yes no?

• Like 4

The 25 hour mark covers every timezone however, I believe that's the reason it was made that way.

+1 to adjusting the spawn times. Though 18 or 30 hours apart would result in it spawning in only 4 different times of the day(for example, 3pm, 9pm, 3am, 9am). Would be more interesting to have it spawn 19 or 31 hours apart, that way it would spawn during all times of the day, but you wouldn't be stuck to one timezone  for a week either.

Though since they're often not capped as soon as they spawn  it would probably be fine with doing 18 or 30 hours apart too.

Edited by boilingfort
  • Like 1

+1 the adjustment to time zone is too slow, speed it the ###### up

+1 not because of covering every timezone but making it more random, right now it’s so easy to know when it’s going to spawn it should have some random factors in it in my opinion. Make it spawn anywhere from 20 hours to 30 hours after the previous