Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Make RT better

Could you provide some details about what is lacking with it and how it could be made better? 

FB/FA is way better then RT. Afaik   RT is giving 20%DMG and FB/FA 30% (or something like that).

FB is only vyn so we dont be able to get it as BL.

long story short, nobody wants RT on his weapon and that makes it useless. Would be nice to have a buff on that cast. so that the WL/BL weapon cast a bit morw even.

I know there is still BT, but not everybody like to grind that up. with mobs its a pain and with alts its maybe fast, but when the body stats drop to low on the alts, it will not work anymore. plus you have millions corpses laying around at the token.

RT wounds are useless too, never saw someone dying from that. I think its even more a downside that the RT wound stacks to the blow, instead doing an extra wound.

(dunno how much DMG Venom is doing, but I never saw someone useing it. only the bypass of the glance rate is nice, what ever it means)

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

So basically you want RT to behave in a similar manner as FA and FB? As a separate rotting wound?

1 hour ago, FranktheTank said:

So basically you want RT to behave in a similar manner as FA and FB? As a separate rotting wound?

What I want is a buff on RT. Atm its total useless, bc nobody wanna use it.    66FA cast is even to 104RT cast.

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

how it could be made better? 

[Enchant Power] % Chance on hit to immediately cause the target to explode and shower body parts over a 100 mile radius.

Edit: Joking aside , perhaps just equalising RT with the other damage enchants would be a bit boring. What about a slow/snare effect chance on hit, while leaving the damage bonus where it is?

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

RT exchanges 10% of damage for "The hope that the wound isn't healed" and that the wound will kill the player after 2 or 3 server ticks. Server ticks are every 10 minutes for wounds, so hopefully someone is so incompetent that they can't make a healing cover or find a priest to heal them in 20 or 30 minutes.

To make RT even close to the equivalent of FA/FB the tick rate needs to be reduced to every minute or two. In order that the wound can hope to out pace the ability of WL priests to cast LOF, cure light, cure medium etc.

Alternatively, RT wounds could be imune to priest cast heals and require healing by covers only. Possibly the heal cast immunity could be tied to wound severity similarly to the way Farmer's Salve works on bruises.

I ask Has anyone ever died from an RT wound server tick?  I highly doubt it. If no one has, then the RT "HOPE" is an empty promise with no value.

I agree, RT is my lowest weapon enchant choice right now because it is just not competitive.