Sign in to follow this  
Grifo

Remove the seals

Seals are too creepy of a thing to be in this world. I suggest a epidemic that wipes them all out and we never see them again.

• Like 4

What about seals of approval? Say for instance if someone *likes* your post or agrees with it. This blanket approach of removing all seals is not the best one, I say. Come to think of it we can also seal some containers to prevent decay of contents. Remove this "seal" also? Naw, this "seal removal" is a bad idea and doesn't get my approval (if that is of any concern, other than the sight rhyme here,).

=Ayes=

• Like 2

They are fine.. but way too common.. seeing 10 in a hunting trip could be more fun than finding 30-50/+
Deers are virtually mystical creatures at this point, either low spawn or they hide far far over the hills from me..

BISONS... no wild spawns or similar to deers.. but at least once in few months I can see a wild deer on Release.

+1 for cutting spawnrates in half.. and bumping horse/bison spawns.. they are kind of rare... really hard or impossible to find, WHILE.. these are also the most useful domestics you could want to have a few of..

nobody wants to pull carts.. never seen such offers in Trade channel.. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Finnn said:

They are fine.. but way too common.. seeing 10 in a hunting trip could be more fun than finding 30-50/+
Deers are virtually mystical creatures at this point, either low spawn or they hide far far over the hills from me..

BISONS... no wild spawns or similar to deers.. but at least once in few months I can see a wild deer on Release.

+1 for cutting spawnrates in half.. and bumping horse/bison spawns.. they are kind of rare... really hard or impossible to find, WHILE.. these are also the most useful domestics you could want to have a few of..

nobody wants to pull carts.. never seen such offers in Trade channel.. 

Yep, I just came back to game, lost horses so was looking for some. Didn't find any but I saw a lot of seals, and haven't seen a bison other than a couple roaming on chaos in a long time. 

Instructions unclear, removed seals holding the gates of hell back. Seek shelter 

• Like 2

in northern Xana we have plenty of trolls but I havent seen a goblin here ever

3 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

But if we remove seals we may unleash the Kyuubi on the world!

wurm's 9-tails-free I'm sure.... unless.....

........unless..

Frontier hits us with a low punch bringing new ridiculously crazy fantasy creatures every few months... and chance for new gear, alloys, gem powers, artifacts, etc.... ?

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 8:34 PM, Grifo said:

Seals are too creepy of a thing to be in this world. I suggest a epidemic that wipes them all out and we never see them again.

no way, i was working on some terraforming quite innocently, i turned the camera 90 degrees and there it was, a seal just STARING at me.
it was SO cute.
so cute.
I wonder what else you find `creepy`
huge spiders are creepy, thankfully we have blob-mode.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 2

I don't know, I think seals has a creepy stare.

I am all for removing seals, I never understood the reason for adding more non-aggro creatures, when all PvE servers are basically missing horses, deer,  and bison in the wild.

• Like 2

i like seeing the seals and i think not enough animals about ,bring on more of everything who wants to walk around and see zip

• Like 1

- deleted -

(Don't want to feed the trolls)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yaga said:

Why not remove forum first?

+1

<deleted riddlement>

Edited by Steveleeb