Sign in to follow this  
Paappa

Mouse grab issue

The viewpoint moves erratically when mouse pointer hits the screen edges.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: rx 580 

MB: MSI x470 gaming plus

mem: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200

Confirming this as well. It worked fine on Wednesday, but seems to be bugged with the new client yesterday.

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080

Might be some weird Division by zero stuff. Maybe new launcher having own environment and some issue with . , conversion or something. At least these are the usual reason other games suffers from this kind of issues.

Its especially well reproducable with two clients. When switching to the other monitor and clicking first time into a client, the position seems to be set to 0/0.

Edited by CalebXephrime

On 7/12/2019 at 12:45 PM, CalebXephrime said:

Its especially well reproducable with two clients. When switching to the other monitor and clicking first time into a client, the position seems to be set to 0/0.

Can you make a video of it? I'm trying to do exactly that and it doesn't happen. I've got no way of reproducing this.

Sorry, at least I am not able to provide some screen capture at the moment. It is however really easy to reproduce here. Both clients are running in windowed mode in full screen. One on the left monitor, one on the second monitor. As long as I am clicking on the first screen, everything is working as expected. When I now move the mouse over to the second screen and doing a click, the first time, the cursor immediatly jumps to 0/0 position. If I move it arround, it works as expected again. If I go back to the first client again, the whole trouble starts over again.

So it looks like when the window is focused, the cursor is set to 0/0. You are also using a second monitor for the two clients? Maybe its troublesome for it that I have different screen resolutions? (   1920x1080     60.00*+  59.94    50.00  , 1680x1050     59.88*+  59.95). Maybe also something related to the desktop environment (even tho not an idea why). But I am using KDE here. Maybe someone else is able to provide a video?

Tried Windows 10 didn't have this problem.

Switched to Manjaro (arch based) same problem still on fresh install.

Short video

https://youtu.be/AcFVGWkIGi4

Edited by Paappa

Also a problem on Xubuntu.

Tried different mice too.

Probably an issue with the java version that came with the new launcher.

Edited by Paappa
typo