Sign in to follow this  
EvaDaly

Make PvP server more.

I don't make suggestions but I just thought I would put this idea out there. I am sure something like this has been suggested before. But here it goes:

If two different want to work together to fight they can merge. Two account will get "married" to make the alliance with the two kingdom. You still have two separate kingdoms but the "Alliance role" is now the two kingdom together talking and permissions "alliance" would mean both kingdoms could do that. But the "kingdom" role/permission would be the said kingdom you are with. Then when you break/undo the alliance you either have a war to take over the other kingdom and fight.. or you just have peaceful break. When the two kingdoms ally together the towers of the kingdoms will be friendly.

This would make pvp more like role playing. More like rl kingdoms back in the day. Or say people of two different kingdoms want to play together but they don't want to leave the kingdom they are part of if the two kingdoms are of with it they can ally together. Or if there are two smaller but upcoming kingdoms that want to fight not to low of numbers to fight they can Ally together till they get the number to fight alone. 

I can also see some changes that would need to be made if two kingdoms come together. Champhood would need to be that if you join two kingdoms together you are still only allowed 3 champs, because then kingdoms would be just joining together so they can have 6 Champs. Officers roles will be among both the kingdoms not having two of each. Because you would not want to have people creating kingdoms just to take advantage of have double of everything.

Like let's say everyone wanted to take on one kingdom because that said kingdom is getting to big or "toxic behavior" that is making the server not fun. Two of the kingdoms could just Married/allied together and been able to enter deeds and help defends and fight. You wouldnt have to convert a the other kingdom deeds or bash towers. 

This would encourage more people to be involved hence they can make a kingdom with friends ally with someone for protection to get bigger before doing their own thing..

I don't know if I am making sense of my idea. But I think this would put a new aspect to the pvp side of things.

• Like 1

You are just saying this because we recently raided/drained most of your deeds, and you're scared about being wiped off the map, so now working with TC to bash your own towers and convert some frontline deeds for protection of Sheer Panda.  There's nothing wrong with that per se, but I don't think this suggested change should be implemented because the intention is not to help the overall PVP community, but rather to more easily protect your kingdom from WU without conceding deeds or land owned to TC.  It's purely selfish. 

• Like 5

There is already a kingdom alliance mechanic in the game.  It's probably disabled right now though.  

edit: yea it's disabled right now

public static final boolean mayAlly(final byte kingdom) {
        return false;
    }

Edited by Alexgopen

1 hour ago, Galatyn said:

You are just saying this because we recently raided/drained most of your deeds, and you're scared about being wiped off the map, so now working with TC to bash your own towers and convert some frontline deeds for protection of Sheer Panda.  There's nothing wrong with that per se, but I don't think this suggested change should be implemented because the intention is not to help the overall PVP community, but rather to more easily protect your kingdom from WU without conceding deeds or land owned to TC.  It's purely selfish. 

Yes and no. I have been thinking about this way before this. But like I said I don't usually do suggestions, because of comments like this. If I would of said this months ago there would of been some other dumb comments like this.

37 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

There is already a kingdom alliance mechanic in the game.  It's probably disabled right now though.  

edit: yea it's disabled right now

public static final boolean mayAlly(final byte kingdom) {
        return false;
    }

And yes I know this use to be in that game, but it was taken away because you could give out double official tiles. Which is why I stated this: 

5 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

I can also see some changes that would need to be made if two kingdoms come together. Champhood would need to be that if you join two kingdoms together you are still only allowed 3 champs, because then kingdoms would be just joining together so they can have 6 Champs. Officers roles will be among both the kingdoms not having two of each. Because you would not want to have people creating kingdoms just to take advantage of have double of everything.

If we could do something to fix alliances kingdom from having 6 champ and the official titles to being set per alliance and not kingdom.

I have thought something similar as well for the game, i just didnt want to waste my time suggesting it. 

but.. +1, would be cool if we could get "interactive" map where it shows the areas you and your allies have conquered as well.

• Like 2

The alliance system did not work well last time, related exploits between gods and stuff, I do not remember the exact details but it pertained to MR and Horde.

Might not be as relevant today with player gods.

EDIT: I just remembered it had to do with Champions, specifically opposing religion champions in the other kingdom.

Lib champ in Mol Rehan, if I remember correctly.

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 1

You shouldn't be allowed to split a group into 2 kingdoms because they will simply be at an insane advantage with double the number of champs. What is the end to this? Do you make an alliance consisting of 10 PMKs and have literally every single person in your group become a champ?

2 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

ranting before even reading

Clearly you didnt even bother to read, as usual :) She explained that same exact issue in her post and said, it shouldn't be allowed to have no more than 3, even if you have 10x alliances, it would only be that 3 champs split between whole alliance. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Themystrix said:

Clearly you didnt even bother to read, as usual :) She explained that same exact issue in her post and said, it shouldn't be allowed to have no more than 3, even if you have 10x alliances, it would only be that 3 champs split between whole alliance. 

But then you are just stacking kingdom bonuses. I.E. Executioner, King, etc.

• Like 2

Even though some of your ideas sound creative, As someone who remembers what happened when the last alliance in-game went badly, i have to say -1 i could see this leading to more unseen issues.

6 minutes ago, shakys said:

Even though some of your ideas sound creative, As someone who remembers what happened when the last alliance in-game went badly, i have to say -1 i could see this leading to more unseen issues.

I remember those issues too, but I don't know if denying an idea because of unforeseen issues is necessarily the best reasoning, because lets just find out what those issues are and fix them ya know?

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

But then you are just stacking kingdom bonuses. I.E. Executioner, King, etc.

I mentioned about that too... Everything should be shared, not just the champs. Even if there was, like said, x10 alliances there will only be 1 king over all. 

That is why I mentioned about the permissions: like the alliance permission would mean every kingdom in that said "marriage", and I have been saying marriage meaning only two kingdoms pure alliance. Because even that I could see be taking advantage of. If you would like to team up with a different kingdom you would have break that current "marriage", either peaceful or by war. If you do it by war you will have the chance to either win the war which would mean you took over that kingdom or you would lose and then you would lose your kingdom. The reason I say this is because you would have to pick your marriage carefully. And hope you trust the kingdom you marriage to. I guess it would be like that "declare war" you get on a village. You have 24 to to answer it.

But yeah. Has I said in the end of my post I hope I am making sense with my idea. 

But it could make as whole new level to the pvp side of things. With how the community is to each other on the server. Like pick the people you talk to careful because one day it might come to the time you need to trust you kingdom to them and hope you gained the trust and respect to not be taken over.

21 minutes ago, EvaDaly said:

one day it might come to the time you need to trust you kingdom to them and hope you gained the trust and respect to not be taken over.

Are you speaking directly to McLovin?

9 hours ago, Galatyn said:

Are you speaking directly to McLovin

No I am not talking about mclovin,I am not talking about recent things that has happen. Stop posting on here. If you have issues with pvp on current events talk about it in chaos section. 

I am taking about in general. I have been thinking about this idea way before WU, TC and panda was even formed has a pmk. Has I stated before I don't put it in before because of stupid replies from people like you. That makes the community of the pvp server bad. 

And yes after all this time people can put difference aside to help a case. You can be child about it or get over it.

Edited by EvaDaly
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, EvaDaly said:

I mentioned about that too... Everything should be shared, not just the champs. Even if there was, like said, x10 alliances there will only be 1 king over all. 

That is why I mentioned about the permissions: like the alliance permission would mean every kingdom in that said "marriage", and I have been saying marriage meaning only two kingdoms pure alliance. Because even that I could see be taking advantage of. If you would like to team up with a different kingdom you would have break that current "marriage", either peaceful or by war. If you do it by war you will have the chance to either win the war which would mean you took over that kingdom or you would lose and then you would lose your kingdom. The reason I say this is because you would have to pick your marriage carefully. And hope you trust the kingdom you marriage to. I guess it would be like that "declare war" you get on a village. You have 24 to to answer it.

But yeah. Has I said in the end of my post I hope I am making sense with my idea. 

But it could make as whole new level to the pvp side of things. With how the community is to each other on the server. Like pick the people you talk to careful because one day it might come to the time you need to trust you kingdom to them and hope you gained the trust and respect to not be taken over.

Yeah sorry EvaDaly I legit didn't read your suggestion so I didn't see it get mentioned.

On 12/14/2018 at 1:32 AM, EvaDaly said:

Merges never work. Just saying.

Source:

1ZbU8Qz.png

• Like 5

The merges I am talking about where you commented there is not what I am talking about in this topic. But ok. Thanks for the input.