Sign in to follow this  
Jotz

[OPEN] Poseicia - Custom Vyn, Various Imps, Skillers/Weapons/Shields/Armor/Rares!

Purchased my first rune purchases, one rune for my Boat and another for my Cart.  Very friendly and helpful and planning to go back for more!  Very satisfied customer.

• Like 1

I messaged in Trade chat that I was looking for improvement on a meditation rug, and Kain PM'd back quickly. The prices were fair, and I ended up having a couple knives improved while I was at it (Darn WS instead of BS for those!). Very friendly and quick service, I'll likely use them again!

• Like 1

Hi, 

Can I please order the following?

Saw - 20.29QL - CoC 103 - 2 Silver

90.2QL - Oakenwood - Mallet (102W + 104C) - 3s

Please CoD to Oakmyst

Thank you.

Edited by Tarathiel
Updated Order
  • Like 1

Can highly recommend Kain with all the WoA and CoC casts - awesome service and super fast high casts. Thanks very much!

• Like 2

Brilliant service as always and very fast delivery.

Can I please order the following item?

Shovel - 10.00QL - CoC 99 - 79C

Please CoD to Tarathiel

Many thanks

• Like 1

Very nice person with excellent service. I was impressed with their honest and accurate estimation regarding time till completion, and then meeting it. To make a good experience great, my item was turned rare and I was not charged extra, they even let me open the mailbox and have the surprise of finding it. You'll have to work hard to find better :D

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Imped my pickaxe to 92QL. Great service, thanks again. +1

• Like 1

Friendly and fast service,  stopped by in person and they showed me their nice collection of pmk items as well. Can highly recommend.

• Like 1

Great enchants and services as always :) Just about anything you need they have 

Will be back for more! Thanks again!

• Like 1

Another +1 from me. Had my shovel imped from 74ql to 90ql in under an hour. Highly highly recommend :)

• Like 1

I waited a long time to find someone I trusted enough to imp my scale, after a few interactions with Kain the Universe let me know I'd found a good egg. We all know Wurm and that sometimes crazy things happen, today was no exception. Thankfully, it was good crazy and nothing bad, well at least not for me although I suspect Kain is wondering where their supreme needle is?!? 

Spoiler

DoocjTn.png

At first, when I checked my mail I thought a piece of my armour had gone supreme like my first order, but then I realised, someone made an oopsie lol.

Kain and their partner are great, a lesser couple and I would keep their 'gift' (I wouldn't). I dare say you can trust them, if my experience is anything to go by. So rest assured that your items are safe at Poseicia, and if you happen to get free random items make sure you send them back, you don't want to mess with a good thing or my size 10 dragon scale boot.

• Like 3

Brilliant service once again - extremely trustworthy and reasonable with prices.  Highly recommended!

medieval_castle_thank_you_postcard-r0181

• Like 1

Kain  helped with several items. Very good prices and are willing to bargain and not take you to the bank like a lot of players do. Super friendly folk. Wholesome and genuine! Third time doing business with them.

• Like 1

Can't be happier to be back in Wurm after a break and knowing that the bestest neighbors are around again! Kain and Bristan always deliver, and I'll always be glad to go back to them for my misc needs and custom orders. Great people, great services, what more could one ask for? If you're wondering about giving them a shot, go for it! You won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

Placed a few orders now, always easy and quick turn around. Thanks again for the pickaxes in particular, a couple of those enchants came out a lot higher than I asked for. :)

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic services, ordered some 90 QL items with 90 COC/WOA and received 105 COC and 104 COC on 2 of the items! On top of the excellent prices, I shopped around for awhile and couldn't find anything of the QL and enchant levels at such low prices.

• Like 1

Honest and straightforward merchant. I have been impressed with every interaction.

• Like 1

Bought a 85 ql small maul. Good prices, fast turn around and great customer service. Def will order more things.

• Like 2

may i purchase a full set of iron plate armor 70QL and can i get that all enchated with AoSP 70+, i belive that would come up to 2s 25c?

please mail to mirkokohava,

thank you

• Like 1