Sign in to follow this  
Jotz

[OPEN] Poseicia - Custom Vyn, Various Imps, Skillers/Weapons/Shields/Armor/Rares!

6 hours ago, Syhl said:
Grooming Brush 6.68 QL - CoC 95 - 76 copper

COD it to me please :)

Sent you a CoC 94 as the 95 must've been sold, took some coppers off for the mix up.

We appreciate everyones kind words that have been left as a review lately, and even back when we first opened. We are currently swamped with orders and the precasted stock will take a hit for a little while, but we'll get back on it shortly in the next few days.

If anyone wants to put in a Custom Enchant Order, that can be easily worked out, just send me message on the forums or ingame!

We can also do Libila Spells 90+/95+/100+*, as we have 97+ Channelling and Benediction, with some precasted BoTD stock coming soon! Keep an eye out for that!

*Custom 100s are at my discretion and can be refused depending on workload at the time of request.

• Like 1

Cod to Nutz please             
Pickaxe 9.14 QL - CoC 90 - 72 copper
Edited by squirrelnutz
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, squirrelnutz said:
  Cod to Nutz please             
Pickaxe 9.14 QL - CoC 90 - 72 copper

[18:18:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Enjoy the Pickaxe as well as our Loyalty Spoon which is eligible for a discount on any orders over 1s!
Also had to PM the name because I didn't think that was real.

• Like 1

thank you for the rare leather knife and awesome enchants as always. i'll be pming you shortly about a few other things. =D

• Like 1

just bought a rune and tried but failed to attach and he offered to come and put another on did not ask for more money but i tipped him for his efforts with a silver coin since he came from Xan to Cel right to me! wonderful service and kind ppl definatly recommend 10 out of 10!

• Like 1

\o/ Guess who played Luck of the Draw??

( I may or may not have spammed Kain with a few items)

Keep in mind this all started with me asking about how the runes system worked because I trekked 1500?ish tiles to the Freedom Market for runes. The next couple of hours was fun.

So first Luck of the Draw is lots of fun :D you get real time updates which keeps it exciting! Had a couple that I kept the first cast and a couple rerolls and one very stubborn metal brush that laughed at our attempts to make it better :P

BUT!

I got a 91BotD!!! even better it was on my mallet so now I can yell at my FC some more. ( and maybe a boat def a boat). Seriously people :D try it. you'll win some you'll loose some and either way it was a LOT of fun.

:P I mean how often do you get real time updates on a enchant order?

Aside from luck of the draw( pst go do it). the skull and spoons screen shot I am still giggling over I got a new short sword :D and they went above and beyond getting the enchants done on it. The spoon discount system is great! I highly recommend :D

Fun fast and really good communication and patience because I can't math on a good day.  I asked so many questions lol.

def getting a staff done later! ( I want steel but possibly not that badly lol)❤️

Thanks for your time and effort and keeping me updated as things went with the sword I have so much hunting to do now :D I can maybe actually save some cotton.

• Like 1

Kain came out to enchant my spirit castle and rune it for size/speed.  Had a great price and was super fast to get to my place.  Will definitely use in the future for future enchants!

• Like 1

( guess who got some silver :D)

Next time we are both on can I get:

If still available.

Tools

oak
Rope Tool     51.10QL--CoC87-  30c     
Clay Shaper 19.80QL- CoC82-  29c  
Spatula         19.80QL- CoC85-  30c    
Spindle         18.15QL- CoC87-  30c

steel
Saw               18.07QL -  CoC89 - 31c
Pickaxe           9.16QL -  CoC85-  30c

other
steel staff imp  66QL to 90QL ( got a precast for cheap just needs imped \o/.)

I have a T3 silver Loyalty Spoon to send off to you when this gets going :D.

Edited by Yserin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yserin said:

( guess who got some silver :D)

Next time we are both on can I get:

If still available.

Tools

oak
Rope Tool     51.10QL--CoC87-  30c     
Clay Shaper 19.80QL- CoC82-  29c  
Spatula         19.80QL- CoC85-  30c    
Spindle         18.15QL- CoC87-  30c

steel
Saw               18.07QL -  CoC89 - 31c
Pickaxe           9.16QL -  CoC85-  30c

other
steel staff imp  66QL to 90QL ( got a precast for cheap just needs imped \o/.)

I have a T3 silver Loyalty Spoon to send off to you when this gets going :D.

I'll make sure to get this sorted next time I'm on, feeling under the weather at the moment so haven't been on much today!

Definitely see what we can do for that staff too! Also glad to see you remembered your Loyalty Spoon! :D
Blame that Nordlys fellow who mentioned he wasn't feeling great either, spread it over the internet!!!

Edited by Jotz
  • Like 1

hope you folks feel better soon!

Yeah was basically chanting remember the spoon! all through going through the precast list lol.

Also no rush I still need to go get some oranges before they go back out of season xD

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yserin said:

hope you folks feel better soon!

Yeah was basically chanting remember the spoon! all through going through the precast list lol.

Also no rush I still need to go get some oranges before they go back out of season xD

Sent off the items, just get in touch with me ingame for the Weapon imping!

Thanks for shopping with us again!

• Like 1

My sleep scheduled is rolling itself back around xD. If we are not on at the same time the next couple of days that's why. someday I am going to figure out what causes my inability to keep a consistent schedule, but its probably not going to be today lol. I hope you are feeling better! Let me know if you need me to mail the spoon sooner rather then later.

• Like 1

I would like to order 4 QL 70 large mauls, preferably lead, but otherwise from iron.

Would that be ~40c according to your starting post? if it is or around that price please COD to Guiding (i can imagine a weapon would be slightly more expensive than a tool), if it would be a lot more, please let me know what the price would be :), tnx in advance.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Guiding84 said:

I would like to order 4 QL 70 large mauls, preferably lead, but otherwise from iron.

Would that be ~40c according to your starting post? if it is or around that price please COD to Guiding (i can imagine a weapon would be slightly more expensive than a tool), if it would be a lot more, please let me know what the price would be :), tnx in advance.

That is correct, and we cover the postage on that as well, so you don't need to worry!

I'll be able to get on that and have it out tomorrow if that works with you?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jotz said:

That is correct, and we cover the postage on that as well, so you don't need to worry!

I'll be able to get on that and have it out tomorrow if that works with you?

yes, perfect! thank you.

• Like 1

Cool guys! We had a few trades so far and more too come I hope. Thumbs up!

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 5:49 AM, Jotz said:

Shovel 9.82 QL - CoC 89 - 31 copper

Could I get this shovel CoD to Melketh please?

• Like 1

Accidental double post.

Edited by Melketh
Double post.

COD:

Pelt   100ql   WOA 90     COC 97

Whetstone    100ql   WOA 93    COC 87

• Like 1

o/ We would like to get a few weapons improved to 90.   Have an iron 2h sword and a steel spear.  Let us know when you are able to do it and were to mail them off! 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 11:49 PM, Jotz said:

Grooming Brush 6.68 QL - CoC 88 - 31 copper

COD, Crukash ingame aswell.

• Like 1

Hello, looking to get Large Metal shield Iron imped to 90.  Disregard

Edited by Crukash

Chisel 6.80 QL - CoC 94 - 75 copper
Rake 16.07 QL - CoC 90 - 72 copper
Rope Tool 38.07 QL - CoC 99 - 79 copper

Interested in these items :)

Amantnovi in game!

Thank you!

We're back after a hiatus due to Covid and the craziness that it brings!

Just send us a message ingame, forum PM, or leaving a reply here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Much love to all the people that have shopped/shopping with us and we wish you all the best ingame and real life!

• Like 1