Sign in to follow this  
Jotz

[OPEN] Poseicia - Custom Vyn, Various Imps, Skillers/Weapons/Shields/Armor/Rares!

Highly recommand using this guys for all you needs. Greate prices, fast Delivery and kind ppl. there is no doubt where i will go next time.

• Like 1

mUoFtd2.jpg

Thanks Kain for the great casts! cheers!

low prices too

• Like 1

Can I get your fishing net (not the rare) and the q7 pickaxe COD'd to Beronica, please?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beronica said:

Can I get your fishing net (not the rare) and the q7 pickaxe COD'd to Beronica, please?

[03:24:25] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you for shopping and stay safe out there! o/

Wonderful and quick response.  Will definitely continue to check them again.

• Like 1

Updated main page with prices for custom enchanting to save future customers time when ordering!

70+ Power = 15c
80+ Power = 30c
90+ Power = 70c

Regardless if it is CoC, WoA, Nimbleness or Mindstealer.

Edited by Jotz
Temp no Lib spells, potential Fo / Life Transfer upon request.

Purchased a really nice pickaxes and hatchet! Super friendly service, very quick and helpful! Thanks!

• Like 1

Luck of the draw is a heck of a lot of fun and id definitely recommend it if you ever find a tool you need casted :) +1 Thanks Kain.

• Like 1

Amazing service. Gave 4/6 90+ enchants on an 80+ enchant order. Really fast too.

Edited by Jikky2
Miscount
  • Like 1

I can attest to the absolute wonder that is working with this mercantile entity. As soon as I put my armor on, a choir of angels sang over my shoulder, three dragons knelt before me, and a dancing cherub presented me with a golden spoon. The armor itself shines like the eyes of a beautiful young maiden in the blush of first love, and the tools enchanted by same practically lecture me on better technique while I use them.

All for prices that even a charity kitchen would scoff at! Order Honeywood today, and Honey, you wood do no better. 

HUZZAH!

• Like 2

As Friedrich above has mentioned, the near biblical experience I partook in when donning the Armor and Weaponry for the first time almost robbed me of my reason....not only that, but I felt an almost overwhelming need to turn myself in to the mods for robbery, as surely there was not a chance that I had acquired these goods for the the amount of silver requested...

Excellent service, communication, and unbelievable turn around time for the sheer amount of random stuff I requested. 11/10

• Like 2

Clear and Clean, Just needed a simple cloth outfit for my priest. Needed it at 80 QL got it at 85 QL for the same price. Was fast and clear. All in all nothing bad to even mention. Would definitely return when i need something from the total offers.

• Like 1

Very friendly service and great prices. 11/10 recommendation from me :)

• Like 1

Fast Service. Good price. Will definitely go here again.

• Like 1

Great service, had a moonmetal weapon imped along with 2 tools imped and runed. Was very speedy and even made sure I was on a good server for them to send back the items. 11/10 will definitely use again

• Like 1

Fast, friendly and quality service! Ive had 2 orders allready and surely wont be the last. Thanks a bunch!

greetz,

Vonsanden

• Like 1

Extremely polite and courteous and very cheap prices. Easily a 10/10 seller in my opinion.

• Like 1

Edited by Jotz
Snip
  • Like 3

I can't say enough how AWESOME these folks are. They were so patient with me trying (as only a noob can) to navigate to them. 😄 I was so impressed I went back a second time and was just as amazed! Friendly, well priced, fast service!

• Like 1

Kain is great. Always happy to make what I need in a timely fashion.

• Like 1

Custom orders, custom deals, easy access and almost always available? No need to look anywhere else, Kain and Bristan are great! Just put in another order, might make another one :P

Edited by Eirwengale
  • Like 1

Grooming Brush 6.68 QL - CoC 95 - 76 copper

COD it to me please :)

• Like 1

Kain is very nice. When she shattered my drake glove she sent me the rest of the set without a fee. I refused because it wasn't her fault, but it was a nice gesture that she decided to give up her profit to cheer me up, and much appreciated. 🙂 

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 4