Sign in to follow this  
Jotz

[OPEN] Poseicia - Custom Vyn, Various Imps, Skillers/Weapons/Shields/Armor/Rares!

Second time purchasing, this time a 90ql 95coc steel trowel. The level of customer service and communication provided by Kain is far and beyond anything I have experienced when dealing with any merchant. I would highly recommend shopping at Honeywood for any steel tools and imping needs. 😄

• Like 1

Excellent interaction all round.  Imped my items in trade for other items I was looking to sell, and then CoC'd both items as a bonus!  

Despite warning me of a possible delay, the turn around time was in fact excellent.

I will be back.

• Like 1

Just another bump for the best imping/casting service on Exodus!

• Like 1

Im new to wurm and first met kain while i was looking to buy a triangular rig to make my first boat which he kindly offered to send me for free at his cost which we later found was not sendable for him and his team to then spend even more time to make me a new sail out of pure kindness which was also improved before it was sent
we spoke for awhile and in that time he gave me many great tips that i did not know and turned out to be extremely good and important advice which i greatly appriciate and he had no obligation to give but it turned out i got verry lucky that he decided to pm me 
a member of the team also offered to improve my boat for me completely free of charge for no other reason than they wanted my boat to last longer which was absolutely amazing of them
he then offered me a link to their store as a price check reference as i was completely oblivious and trusting whatever anyone told me in price check and he wanted to be sure i always got a fair price which was extremely good of him and again already more than i ever expected as i was originally only after a sail
we spoke for awhile after that and i then decided to make a purchase from the store as id seen a few things on there that id been wanting but unable to create myself as my skill levels are mostly pathetic right now aswell as a few things i didnt even know exsisted in the game and because i made quite a big order he happily offered me a verry good discount due to the size of the order and possibly due to me being a new player though this was never confirmed 
and after i offered him a tip for his kindness swiftly turned it down as he didnt want me to spend all my money and have some left over incase i got stuck and needed to get anything else in the future
but due to the kindness and generousity of the whole team i insisted he must have a tip these lot are a great buch of people with many decent skills and lots of ingame experience and i highly reccomend them for all of your needs if you want a fair no hassle trade that you can be happy with 
as for the items and enchants id ordered i recieved exactly what i asked for with amazing quality on the whole lot with some even being far better than what i had paid for at no extra cost and a couple freebies thrown in in the process a new compass that settles real quick a rune on my boat for speed and capacity ontop of the boat imp
this has been one of the most pleaseant experiences ive had in Wurm so far and has made me eager for the next time i cross paths with kain and the gang not only have i found my forever trader with some of the best prices out there but i have also made a new friend so anyone reading this should really check these guys out who knows you might just get more than you bargained for and even make some new friends in the process verry friendly verry helpful and bend over backwards to keep the customers happy 5* service guaranteed  

• Like 1

Great service, great people, and have always got me when I'm in urgent need of something :D 1000% recommend! Quick, efficient, flexible, and affordable :3

• Like 1

Great service! I didn't even have time to drop my grapes and move on to something else before the press was done!  Thanks again! 

• Like 1

Perfect service, i definetely recommend ! Very nice people, always a pleasure to chat with, very affordable prices, quick and friendly.

Have many imp / enchants i'll have to order in the near future and it will be at Honeywood and nowhere else :) !

Edited by Syhl
  • Like 2

Great service as always, just sent over a new large order to get imped and casted. Everything is always perfect!

• Like 1

18.60QL - CoC 80 - 25 copper (Oak)

53.95QL - CoC 96 - 70 copper (Fine - Can reduce QL upon request)

9.15QL - CoC 103 - 2.2 Silver

Please send to Ursu on Xan Thank you

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Salis said:

18.60QL - CoC 80 - 25 copper (Oak)

53.95QL - CoC 96 - 70 copper (Fine - Can reduce QL upon request)

9.15QL - CoC 103 - 2.2 Silver

Thank you for ordering and clarifying via PM about the items! Will change the layout soon to make this less confusing for any future orders.
[15:31:11] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS: Precasted items are currently in the works though at a slower rate due to all the custom orders we have currently, with majority already being completed. If there is anyone out there that is in need of a specific but don't see it on the precasts, please just send us a message ingame or on here to get it sorted!

Hi Jotz, Please send to Ursu on Xan, Thanks again 😉

85.21QL - Longsword, Iron - 104N 88LT 95MS 85C - 3 silver

• Like 1

I need 98 carp and blacksmithing imp. PM me if interested. 

39 minutes ago, Platyna said:

I need 98 carp and blacksmithing imp. PM me if interested. 

Got in touch ingame, don't have the high skills you were asking for, only the ones we've got listed at the moment!

Hopefully able to find someone that can help you out, stay safe! o/

Great man that Kain only had 49 coppers and a couple sleep powders after losing everything during an absence and traded for a beautiful enchanted huge axe to protect myself in the wilds of freedom.. Great team highly recommend them.. even accepted a little gift i found to keep his enchantment level high on his deed..

heheheh.. good deal, good people..

• Like 1

Cooking Knife - 5.02QL - CoC 96 - 75 copper
Hatchet - 9.15QL - CoC 103 - 2.2 silver
Butcher Knife - 7.01QL - CoC 95 - 70 copper
Spatula - 16.32QL - BoTD 90 - 70 copper

• Like 1

92.16QL - Ropetool, Pinewood - 92 CoC & 92 WoA - 3 silver

This is under rare, may i get this please?

Thanks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Salis said:

Cooking Knife - 5.02QL - CoC 96 - 75 copper
Hatchet - 9.15QL - CoC 103 - 2.2 silver
Butcher Knife - 7.01QL - CoC 95 - 70 copper
Spatula - 16.32QL - BoTD 90 - 70 copper

Already sent you the Longsword when you last ordered, just forgot to update that! Sent it to Ursu shortly after seeing the forum message you left! Sent you everything else though we're out of hatchets for 103+, sent you a 100 CoC for a reduced priced, apologies about that! Need to recheck the stock and update accordingly for no other mishaps, thanks for shopping again Ursu!

6 hours ago, Raycg said:

92.16QL - Ropetool, Pinewood - 92 CoC & 92 WoA - 3 silver

This is under rare, may i get this please?

Thanks

Sent this off just now too, thanks Ray!

Hey can you COD the 85.22QL - Longsword, Iron - 93N 88LT 88MS 87C - 2 silver to Calimdor on Xanadu THX :

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Calimdor said:

Hey can you COD the 85.22QL - Longsword, Iron - 93N 88LT 88MS 87C - 2 silver to Calimdor on Xanadu THX :

[09:16:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you kindly, stay safe out there! o/

Peg 49.41QL - Blueberry - 5 copper

Shaft 40.72QL - Lingonberrywood - 5 copper

Send cod to Xagru? TY

Edited by Xagru
  • Like 1

And shaft 35.58QL - Grapewood - 5 copper.

Thank you again. :)

• Like 1