Sign in to follow this  
Los_Borrachos

WTB Drake Set Low QL pay 50s

Drake sets go for ~80s, the quality doesnt really affect the price - you can get a 90ql imp for 1,5s

20 minutes ago, Vomusu said:

~80s

Not anymore buddy.

There's a few people selling for 65-70 silver and they're not even getting buyers.

QL doesn't matter or change price considering most people have 90+ LW or have a villager or friend that'll gladly do it free.

22 minutes ago, whereami said:

Not anymore buddy.

There's a few people selling for 65-70 silver and they're not even getting buyers.

Prices are even more concrete than before with the changes to uniques...

hello

I dont recommend trading with Bozo ,  he wanted buy from me drake set for 70s but want it imped to 90ql so he need wait a few hours he agree.

when i send it i see it back on my mailbox. He talking something and few hours later changing his mind… 

Regards

Spyte/Fantastic

• Like 1

F

17 hours ago, Spy said:

hello

I dont recommend trading with Bozo ,  he wanted buy from me drake set for 70s but want it imped to 90ql so he need wait a few hours he agree.

when i send it i see it back on my mailbox. He talking something and few hours later changing his mind… 

Regards

Spyte/Fantastic

my friend, what happened was that some friends ended up using my silver and they did not tell me, I did not have money in the bank to cover the 70s, but I do care to pay for the cost that you had, once again I apologize.