Sign in to follow this  

57 minutes ago, Olloch said:

Is that how you feel about me

Oh I assure you it is a lot of people.

So true strike still gonna be a thing? gone be fun watching people get straight necked

yeehaw...

Edited by WhyThatPost

16 minutes ago, WhyThatPost said:

So true strike still gonna be a thing? gone be fun watching people get straight necked

yeehaw...

What account you rocking on these days Jay?

Edited by FranktheTank

47 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

Oh I assure you it is a lot of people.

Yeah but is it me tho

25 minutes ago, Olloch said:

Yeah but is it me tho

It is always about you bb.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, Etherdrifter said:

I think this thread offers only one solid insight, among much soapboxing, FUD, and let's be honest, politics.

The PvP playerbase is angry, and the devs really want to placate them.

That's a REALLY bad situation, since no-one will be happy whatever the outcome.

The devs end up having to switch projects to focus on a PvP update; the PvP playerbase will start squabbling among themselves as to the nature of what the update should do, and everyone else eventually runs out of popcorn.

Called it!

• Like 2

Huh, fascinating, i actually felt my IQ drop by 10 points reading all 6 pages of this ...

This game is doomed if u folks are all we have left ffs.

Over and Out.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FranktheTank said:

It is always about you bb.

My vanity says so. 

Would you like to fight about it?

7 minutes ago, Olloch said:

My vanity says so. 

Would you like to fight about it?

Plz take this to pm’s. Thx.

7 hours ago, Olloch said:

Except Keenan

6d7b3952736003.591b008d30b88.png

• Like 2

umm.. thanks for the updates, looking forward to more!
Gonna give the indy event a go once i've recharged from my slow sail to the howl. Hoping snow doesn't make it more difficult.

Edited by Steveleeb

7 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

I"m saddened to see this become a kvk thing all over again vs sticking to the issues.  The reason why it's good idea to not go into kvk rationals and stick to issues go beyond bias but more into while you may support that one day if it benefits your kingdom, the pendulum swings both ways and usually.  That same group once supporting the idea are the first to cry how unfair something is when the very same thing they once enjoyed happens to them.  It is for this i truly wished players didn't trash other players for kingdom affiliation but look at what is good for the player base as an entirety.  

2 sayings in my field of work in urban planning

Nimbyism= not in my back yard, the notion oh it's a great idea as long as it isn't next to my house and doesn't  impact me.

All politics are local= that is the notion that state regulation knows not what is best to a local municipality only those living within it are best versed.  Yet failing to concede to the notion they don't live in a vaccum and regionalism is a think where the surround evirons impact each other.  The point here is people often side with what suits their individual needs best vs the collective.

In case you haven't noticed, Wurm is kingdom vs kingdom on almost every issue because the powers that be refuse to give us a level playing field with clear and concise rules and penalties.  There seems to be an ulterior motive in almost every decision from development to rules.  In a competitive environment, when you are playing against staff in any capacity you will always wonder if they are using their position to  change outcomes, consciously or not.  That doubt alone ruins the experience and its shameful that after all this time they still appear to either be not cognizant of or don't care about about the implications and defend the idea because they are volunteers.  Make a choice staff or player, not both.

Instead they should be invisibly observing pvp behavior as a major part of their job, uninfluenced by "friends" in the arena.

Edited by madnezz

And they are uninfluenced im sorry your friends who found themselves in roles couldn't be the same, you're like the person in a relationship Who cheats them blames the the girl and accuses her of cheating because if you did, they must be too, lol, I'm so sorry for your affected damaged mind. 

Proud of my friends who are devs and im mad at them most times cause I don't like certain fixes and guess what, they don't care lmao. 

Edited by Mclavin

6 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

Let's all remember this please, for at the core, the pvp community begged for changes, and your calls were heard and These two dudes among a few others have worked endlessly to roll out for us a conservative patch gap of an experience until they can address larger changes months down the line. 

At the moment , I feel like I'm at that dysfunctional family thanksgiving where the perv uncle was caught leering at a cousin and dropping his utensils often.

Dad got too drunk and smacked mom, which made lil sis cry.

Grandma stormed out of the house in a huff forgetting her keys and purse, tripped over the dog sneaking out and face planted on the sidewalk.

Another aunt chose in a moment of anxiety to bring up her husbands infidelity with her sister's husband..yes husband. 

Meanwhile the dog got nervous came back in the house and dropped a hot pile on the living room carpet under the coffee table to find out it has worms likely from always stealing kitty caramels from the litter box. 

Lastly, the middle brother not old enough to drive is next door in the neighbors tree house listening to puff the magic dragon with his rug rat pack friends.

my eyes!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

Ausimus is in your group right? Just checking. If he plays.

He was going to be in mine, aka BL, but I think he'd only jump on to help defend really.. If even that

1 minute ago, Mclavin said:

He was going to be in mine, aka BL, but I think he'd only jump on to help defend really.. If even that

His plans are to continue playing on freedom, something about bees 

• Like 2

Probably milking cows too, but yep, so much being said about the integrity of somebody who created fun content on a volunteer basis and doesn't even want to play it. 

*sighs*

I'm sure in some way these posts use the tiniest bit of room on the Internet but blimey what a waste of space. 

Pretty close to staff bashing tbh

Edited by Mclavin

7 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

A lot of folks came back recently to play. Unfortunately a lot of these folks are the same ones who used to promote game content that benefited them the most, over the entire community. My main issue is that they were away this whole time until they received word that some folks managed to get something good to happen, then they roll in and do everything they can to shape the new Epic to their liking within a week of it materializing. It is absolutely sickening. 

I'm.. Agreeing with Frank, dang. 

Dire times

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scottfree2 said:

Huh, fascinating, i actually felt my IQ drop by 10 points reading all 6 pages of this ...

This game is doomed if u folks are all we have left ffs.

Over and Out.

the scary part for me is i likely only had 17 pts to mess about with so that 10pt drop really did me in so much so, i've even forgotten what we even talking about or what even the issue in the thread is anymore.  I did try to add some humor in there to break it up but the salt tide surge is stronk no one even laughed at it.  maybe Rhianna did but will deny it cause her mouth is full of vegemite atm.

• Like 3

I don't think he will play and I've decided not to either. I am also sickened by the amount of toxicity from certain people and no longer want to have anything to do with this version of epic, maybe down the line but not now

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

I did try to add some humor in there to break it up but the salt tide surge is stronk no one even laughed at it. 

Well done, and I had a good laugh in this saddening thread.

Just one note: As the new Elevation map and game mechanics are being implemented this week, the team should try to publish this development a bit in the outside world, especially, if any possible, in gaming magazines and portals (not just sandboxer.org only), and on steam. I don't know whether CCAB ever issued a press release, at least never saw one.