Sign in to follow this  

Would be interested in keeping it NO map as the player will create their own..mhmm

49 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

Would be interested in keeping it NO map as the player will create their own..mhmm

I still love the old GV and Independence maps, hand-drawn player maps - while not very accurate - had their charm. :)

• Like 5

If people are going to champ up to get the 20 free prayer, your going to ruin it for the people I was trying to be nice to and I will be forced to set it back to 50 please don't ruin it for the existing champs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Entendu said:

Maybe I am incorrect on this, but it's 150 per tile. So walls can still be as high as you want, it just takes double the tiles.

Yeah, I meant 150 per tile. I'd like to see it down to 40, but hey.

2 hours ago, Darklords said:

If people are going to champ up to get the 20 free prayer, your going to ruin it for the people I was trying to be nice to and I will be forced to set it back to 50 please don't ruin it for the existing champs.

To late that part probably shouldn’t have been shared  till server down.

4 minutes ago, AceRifle said:

To late that part probably shouldn’t have been shared  till server down.

Faith for anyone championing after this news release will be set to 1 

• Like 2

It's a shame people just have to get that edge, 

please, Retro, Darklords post the names of the people so desperate for a edge they just screwed current chams. Put them on gallows for AT LEAST a public shaming, do it!!!

I'll point out champions are announced via server twitter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

-1 stat too they know better. Will be a warning for others jumping at for advantages.

3 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Arakiel had his priest champ up with 65 faith so he could get his journal entries finished. Something that has been done by everyone. We were not warned this was an exploit in any shape or form. Now after we see this we are being told we exploited and as a penalty the priest is getting his faith set to 1? From 65? That's so BS. Its 5 dumb faith points. We have a full 10 man private sermon group with which we already worked our characters up with 5 points are not a big deal to do with our own private sermon group.

How were we even supposed to know? No in game message, white light was active... we don't live refreshing the forums every 5 minutes. If we knew it was going to be a big deal, we wouldn't have done it. We thought our faith was going to get reset to 50, not 1.... wth.

18 hours ago, Retrograde said:

In the future we'll be looking at streaming earlier in the evening for the Euro players, around 8pm GMT

That will be nice...

Plenty of space on Xanadu..., so I'm sure you can find that special spot for a developer deed.

@Retrograde

The FaQs on the suggestions forum is going to make really interesting reading.  I do hope you'll cover some of the big ones (wurm as free to play, new servers, PvE/PvP codesplits, flower replacement by trees, rivers, priest balance) as I've seen these suggested lots of times over the years, some with solid arguments backed with educated opinions, some that sound less sane.

3 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

The FaQs on the suggestions forum is going to make really interesting reading.  I do hope you'll cover some of the big ones (wurm as free to play, new servers, PvE/PvP codesplits, flower replacement by trees, rivers, priest balance) as I've seen these suggested lots of times over the years, some with solid arguments backed with educated opinions, some that sound less sane.

I can say no, not really, codesplit already exists, no, no, it's already been done. 

Look how much they want the edge, on a throw away server, all thier points in the other thread just became moooooot Because I pointed out they just wanted the edge and this proves it lmao, get a life. 

Just looking to confirm, people are going to be punished for something after it's been done and prior to the stated punishment being posted? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Postes said:

Just looking to confirm, people are going to be punished for something after it's been done and prior to the stated punishment being posted? 

what do you expect, this is wurm

ofc they are

in the case of him who shall not be named its 2-4 years prior to his punishment of "violation of the games rules"

whats new really, i am surprised people arent getting perma banned for champing up now ?

Edited by Quicktor
  • Like 1

why is the PR dude making rules lmao

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 9

"Hey hey hey. Didn't you read that post on the forums? Oh you didn't? Sorry you're gonna be punished in game now!"

Love it when we make up rules and punishments as we go along.

What a good way to start out. Punish a member of a dying server in a dying game for something as stupid as being a champ for 3 days.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Postes said:

Thats exactly what is happening. Retro stated clearly to me that we exploited and are being punished because we did not read an obscure forum post he made on this thread (a reply to the thread, mind you, within one hour of him making said post. Basically you are required to read every single post they made instantly or risk violating a made up rule and being penalized for it.

So those of you who play this game make sure to follow every staffer in the forums and make an alarm to wake you up as posts are made or you risk running afoul of some made up rule by the Community Relations guy. 

Faith reset to 1 because we champed at 65 faith. We are obviously exploiting the system. Nevermind our private 10 man group we have to drive up faith on a dead server.  Who cares about those things anyways?

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 5